PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Question to all HUMMER owners...

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2010, 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by voxmandoo
I can hardly wait for some snow to cover the streets, how 'bout you Geo man?
Snow+excessive weight+idiots=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwOAX1yM1P0

Old 03-02-2010, 08:50 PM

Here's a nice slideshow for you guys to enjoy in your tanks. Even a head on collision in my car would only kill me, not take the life of a family of some "Liberal Prius driver"

Old 03-03-2010, 09:20 AM
Default Check this out....

That's ok, I will keep my Hummer.....

Old 03-03-2010, 10:43 AM

The Hummer line up offers the best of both worlds. Off road ability with enough comfort to bring your family along. With to small kids a Jeep is just too small to go anywhere in comfort. Yes it will cost me more to operate in fuel than a Geo, but will a Geo take me off-road. No.

It's my choice not yours or anybody's but the owner. The idiots going around flipping the finger at Hummer owners and damaging their vehicles are crazy. They are just plain jealous and should be locked up. If you want to bitch about mpg go onto a Yachting site or drag race site.

Until you drive one you - you will never no what your missing. Maybe take one for a test drive. You might just fall in love!

Old 03-03-2010, 05:06 PM

The first two photos of the hummers are fakes.

Old 03-03-2010, 05:39 PM

It’s sad to read MetroDrivers postings. He has a sad little life and will never know the pleasures of owning a Hummer or anything nice. He most likely has very little and no prospects for the future. He sees anyone with more than he has and feels hate. If he had the power he would take the things that we work so hard for and put us in jail. I hope that day never comes.

Old 03-03-2010, 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by No more Jeeps
The Hummer line up offers the best of both worlds. Off road ability with enough comfort to bring your family along. With to small kids a Jeep is just too small to go anywhere in comfort. Yes it will cost me more to operate in fuel than a Geo, but will a Geo take me off-road. No.

It's my choice not yours or anybody's but the owner. The idiots going around flipping the finger at Hummer owners and damaging their vehicles are crazy. They are just plain jealous and should be locked up. If you want to bitch about mpg go onto a Yachting site or drag race site.

Until you drive one you - you will never no what your missing. Maybe take one for a test drive. You might just fall in love!
Dang dude, you had a really good attitude about this, like a REALLY good attitude. Thanks. My only question, do you actually go offroad in your Hummer? Because I went in my friend's friend's Hummer, and it got stuck. It just sunk, where all the other cars were much lighter. (not bashing, just saying)

Oh I agree to the damaging of Hummers, that's just ****ing STUPID. I don't like them, but i'm not going to destroy one.

Old 03-03-2010, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by fstzx9

That's ok, I will keep my Hummer.....
You do realize that you would have died in a Hummer too? That's a semi truck, not another car.

Old 03-03-2010, 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by Khrome
The first two photos of the hummers are fakes.
No.

http://www.topspeed.com/cars/car-new...s-ar16906.html

Old 03-03-2010, 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by Khrome
It’s sad to read MetroDrivers postings. He has a sad little life and will never know the pleasures of owning a Hummer or anything nice. He most likely has very little and no prospects for the future. He sees anyone with more than he has and feels hate. If he had the power he would take the things that we work so hard for and put us in jail. I hope that day never comes.
Did you actually see/read my posts? Why would I put you in jail? You've done nothing wrong or illegal.

Quick Reply: Question to all HUMMER owners...