PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Question to all HUMMER owners...

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2009, 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by mooneym20s01
[...] did you know that complete electric cars and cars that can even run on H2O have been invented and can actually work the oil company bought the patten off the people that invented them so it wouldnt put them out of buisness one reason fuel prices are up [...]
now, that's funny! (please say this was intended as a joke!?!?)

Old 09-08-2009, 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by mikehartigan
now, that's funny! (please say this was intended as a joke!?!?)
Not at all, he's serious. The aliens were talking about it in his presence when they thought he was unconscious. I suggest you inquire about it yourself the next time you are abducted by the mothership.

Old 09-08-2009, 11:04 PM

Sweet...I'm with you. We have rights, including a right to chose what we want to drive, and I don't want anyone treading on them. So keep the Hummer going and the Second Amendment alive!

Old 09-13-2009, 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by MetroDriver
Where does our oil come from?
Canada

Old 09-13-2009, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by davidsky
Canada
I was hoping to see how far he'd take this. A good troll doesn't give up so easily.

Old 09-13-2009, 06:39 PM

I'm now startting my thirty second year in uniform. And all I can say is that I enjoy driving my H2, although I've only had it for a little over a month and a bit now. I drive it because I like the ride and it can pull my trailer with ease while I sit in comfort. Also since the city dosen't plow my street I'll have no problems driving this winter. So if you enjoy driving some thing else then go ahead, I enjoy my H2

Old 09-20-2009, 11:52 AM
Default Wow

New guy here. Just getting used to this "hummer bashing" I had no idea that we are the bad guys in this world. I'm proud to be an american and fight to keep these freedoms that people like metro seem to feel should be governed or regulated away. The problem is that there will always be some with more and some with less. If you have a good moral base and treat your family as best as you can, have respect for yourself and others that would do likewise. Then you have done well as a human being. What you drive, what you eat, who you pray to are all irrelevant in the big picture.

Bottom line.......enjoy what you have today, it won't be forever.

Old 10-14-2009, 05:55 PM

God Bless America! I drive an H2 and love it... May everyone enjoy what they have, this is still america and Hummer ROCKS! Oh, And may the winter kick *** but it will be of no concern to us! Be nice to us last year I pulled many out of the snow drifts and they all seemed to like a hummer helping them out.

Old 10-16-2009, 10:10 PM

Another Liberal that just hates the way Americans live. They just cant stand what the constitution stands for and they always have to try to change the way we live in the name of fairness. There is more fuel out there than what we can do with. And there are lots here right in the USA. Stop all the liberal BS and all the lies. America doesnt need changeing, you do. I'll drive what i damn please, and use what fuel what i damn please. Why must you and your idealiogs transform us. What do you feel so guilty about?

Old 10-16-2009, 11:45 PM

i hate a$$holes like this>:[ its america land of the mother ****ing free its our choice and our right to make that choice! and when i get my h3t it may get 14mpg but when im done modifying it it will get around 10mpg and that is entirely my choice and yes i do have money to drop 60k on a hummer and its gas and have lots left over! and as for your geo ill find you and hit you head on at 125 with my racecar and ill keep on driving cuz its structurally reinforced and was built like a tank to begin with and i cant quite say the same about your geo my friend.

Quick Reply: Question to all HUMMER owners...