PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

islam on capitol hill

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2011, 06:35 PM
Banned

amazing how a man can set himself up as a standard,know all,others are wrong in their beliefs.

a man once said;

i would rather live my life believing there is a god and die and find there is none,

than to live my life believing there is no god and die and find there is ONE.

play it safe,believe..

to believe in evolution takes much more faith than to believe in creation

Old 09-29-2011, 11:47 PM
Banned
Default and more

Iranian Pastor Sentenced to Death: Nadarkhani Refuses to Convert

By Daniel D. Tovrov | September 29, 2011 10:35 AM EDT
Iranian Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani, who is facing the death penalty, again refused to convert to Islam to save his life.
Nadarkhani was arrested in 2009 for the crime of apostasy because he allegedly abandoned Islam for Christianity. As a pastor, Iranian clerics believe that Nadarkhani was preaching in order to convert Muslims.

http://img.ibtimes.com/www/articles/...d-to-death.htm

Old 09-30-2011, 01:01 AM

Drtom...I have your cure... you are hurting from inside, nobody listens to you...with all this evidence you present, with these evil people that kill for their God...and now they are in the Whitehouse too!!! especially with all what “WE” American are doing for “them”… we even went into their countries… to do what “STOP” them from coming here and killing “US”… when they did not listen to us, we showed them who is the real boss...and imposed new Governments, one that we know works the best.

Now here is your cure...quite watching news specially when you sit to eat in the evening... you are just hurting yourself... and dont judge the book buy its cover...please all you are doing is satisfying yourself with HATE...look yourself in the mirror and be honest to yourself...ask yourself this question…WHO IS THE REAL HATER here!!!

Dear sir… best thing for a human is to come out of Darkness and into the Light and cleanse his heart… don’t watch; READ and the best thing for you is to read the Koran.

Old 09-30-2011, 01:12 AM
Banned

nobody listens to you
thanks for listening,it does my heart good to know someone cares

quite watching news
quite, or quit?! ure speling??

i have not watched tv news for 20+yrs, best news is average people on talk radio

Last edited by drtom; 09-30-2011 at 01:15 AM.
Old 09-30-2011, 01:53 PM
Banned
Default sunni?,shia?

but Sunni militants regularly attack Shia mosques and neighbourhoods in an attempt to stir up sectarian tension
i can never remember which ones are the good guys,,,

BBC News - Deadly bomb hits funeral near Iraqi city of Hilla

savages

Old 10-01-2011, 09:14 AM
Wink

Originally Posted by drtom
thanks for listening,it does my heart good to know someone cares

quite, or quit?! ure speling??

i have not watched tv news for 20+yrs, best news is average people on talk radio

Well drtom…you got me!!! I am a bad speller… can't win from people like you, who feed off of others mistake and short comings, because you don’t have any I suppose you are better than everyone else, so I will part with these words, “see a splinter in your brother’s eye and cant see a log in yours” do take the selfless advice for your own good.

Old 10-03-2011, 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by drtom
he says things like ;
i wouildnt mind gas at $5,i just didnt want it to go up too fast, so sweet

under my plan, electric rates would SKYROCKET, emphasis added,his quote accurate

and the classic;
in support of the abortion industry, "if my daughter made a mistake,i would not want her punished, WITH A BABY" he said that WITH emphasis added

one can only take him to mean he would take her to an abortion mill and have the baby butchered. thats what they do and thats exactly what he said.

kill his own first grandchild,,,not a nice man

oh, in illinois b4 pres, he voted 3 times to let babies die if they were alive after a botched abortion,many babies do survive abortion

not a nice man

Dr. Tom I agree with you 101%.

I don't understand his act when he visited Saudi Arabia few years ago and vow down to the king, something that had not done by any US president before.
He is the only US president who don't support Israel.. why? I think it's obvious.
Why he allowed those islamic action in New York?

just asking...

Old 10-03-2011, 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by Rajul_Al_Hummer
Have you read the bible?

Deuteronomy 22:21
Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the ***** in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you.

Numbers 15:35

And the LORD said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones without the camp.

There are numerous other cases where stoning is mandated by "our" God.

I believe that Jesus taught us this is wrong. But the Jews still believe that this is the last word from God.

One can find videos of Jews doing appalling things. One can find images of Christians doing appalling things.

Just recently there was a large terrorist attack in Norway. Many people believed it was perpetrated by Muslims. But it was not, it was a man who claimed to be Christian. He blew up innocent people, and then gunned down dozens more.

Does the fact that someone who claims to be Christian does this mean that all Christians are bad? Does the fact that some who claim to be muslims do bad things make all muslims bad?

Your logic is flawed, and it is not the logic of a Christian. Christ taught us to love, but you are full of hatred.

You need to skip the Pizza Hut, and have some proper Italian. I suggest getting a passport would be a good first step for your education.

New testament is the fulfillment of the old hence it is more superior. As long as you don't acknowledge JESUS is Himself the same God of the old testament and who died on the cross for the salvation of humanity from the sure lake of fire destination, you will never understand why Jesus the same God of the old came and make a HUGE changes in His commandments which includes the stoning.

This topic is of course highly debatable but let's just leave it like that!

Thanks

Old 10-03-2011, 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by Rajul_Al_Hummer
Well you obviously didn't look properly.

Doh! Neither to the vast majority of muslims.

The country in which I live has several million muslims. No one has been stoned. No one has tried to murder me, no one has tried to convert me by force to their religion, they have respected my religious beliefs.

You are quite obviously ignorant. You've never travelled to these places - that much is obvious.

Jesus taught us to love, yet because of the acts of a few, you hate millions of people you've never met who have never done anything wrong. I'm sorry my friend, but your Pizza Hut Christianity is not real Christianity. Did Jesus teach you to hate?

The fact remains that our God (the same God as our jewish and muslim brothers), in his books, advocates stoning people to death. Do you judge how good a person is by how much of the good book he ignores? Are we good Christians because we no longer follow parts of the book because we find them unpleasant?

I had work in Saudi Arabia for years and years as hospital staff. I've witness stoning to death myself almost every friday. Not just that
I had also witness beheading on Fridays.

We are not allowed to eat pork when caught 80 lashes. We are not allowed to talk to the women or else 120 lashes, no church that we could
worship the one true God of the bible.

No alcohol or else 2 yrs imprisonment plus 250 lashes
We were not allowed to say good things about Israel nor even talk about Israel.

There is only One True God...The GOD of the Bible...His name is JESUS

Last edited by RaYoSeKiZ; 10-16-2011 at 06:22 PM.