PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

islam on capitol hill

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2011, 01:03 PM
Banned
Default islam on capitol hill

Islam on Capitol Hill - Just another WordPress site

what next?

THIS IS WHAT A TRAITOR LOOKS LIKE TO MOST OF US.

In
President Truman
established one day a year as a
"National Day of Prayer."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In
President Reagan
designated the
First Thursday in May of each year as
the National Day of Prayer.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In June
(then)
Presidential
Candidate Barack Obama
declared that the USA
"Was no longer a
Christian nation."
---------------------------------------------------------------
This year
President Obama
canceled the
21st annual National Day
of Prayer ceremony
at the White
House under the ruse
Of "not wanting to offend anyone"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

BUT... on September 25, 2009
from 4 AM until 7 PM,
a National Day of Prayer
FOR THE MUSLIM RELIGION
was Held on Capitol Hill,
Beside the White House.
There were over 50,000 Muslims
in D.C. that day.

b
HE PRAYS WITH THE MUSLIMS!

I guess it Doesn't matter
if "Christians"
Are offended by this event -
We obviously
Don't count as
"anyone" Anymore.

The direction this country is headed
should strike fear in the heart of every Christian,
especially knowing that the
Muslim religion believes that if Christians cannot be
converted, they should be annihilated.

This is not a Rumor -

Old 09-09-2011, 03:30 PM

Personally, I believe that he is an atheist communist, but favors islam because it was his father's religion. He is a leftist, which generally hates Christianity, which explains why he covers religious items and condescends about people clinging to "their God and their guns."

Old 09-11-2011, 04:32 AM

Lol

Do you guys wear tinfoil hats?

The USA is supposed to be a secular state. Religion is a personal choice. The president can choose what religion he practises just like everyone else.

Funny how these same people who say he's a Muslim are the same ones who claimed some radical (Christian) pastor was pulling his strings. With whacky conspiracies it's good to get one crackpot idea and stick to it.

As for Muslims wanting to kill or convert, have you actualy lived in a Muslim country? I do and have done for a few years.no one has tried to kill me. They even let me eat pork and drink beer. There are Christians in the middle east of course, notably in Palestine and Lebanon. It ain't the Muslims bombing the crap out of them, it's gods chosen people doing that.

Last edited by Rajul_Al_Hummer; 09-11-2011 at 04:38 AM.
Old 09-11-2011, 07:11 AM
Banned

America was founded by christians as a christian nation. it was about 98 % christina and 2 % jew.
today jews and others prosper here and enjoy freedom, BECAUSE of christians not in spite of them.
each day arabs fire rockets into Israel causing normal retaliation. we hear thare are 50000 rockets in lebanon,ready to shoot at innocent israelis. would not all that money be better spent on schools and playgrounds,hospitals,gardens?

when is.turned gaza over to the arabs there was an established irrigation system for crops to be used and also sold into europe. muslims destroyed it and stole the hardware to sell or use the pipes to make rockets.

Christians and Jews do not as a matter of policy force others to join there religion,OR, murder them if they do not,as the koran describes.
the koran is available here so people can see what it says,not so the Bible in arabia.
if arab children were aware of the bible and actual history they would be less likely to be talked into suicide by the old men who sit and watch them die.
arab women are slaves,how else could you describe the rules defining their existance. those silly clothes, do they go to the beach with the kids on vacation?

today on planet earth,peace does not exist primarily because of savage muslime who enjoy killing and dying and also because of dictatorial communism in n korea and china.

you can say as you wish,but average people here and around the world are catching on to the lies,and the fact that lying is ok by muslims to promote their "cause"; islam was started by mo. to establish free sex for the MEN who joined his clan.
you can check "religion research institute", dr Amari to learn more about the truth of islam, he is well know and knows well.

inbreeding causes a slow deteriation in the iq, mental capacity of the newborn making them easily brainwashed to kill. thats what keeps islam alive according to those who study it. you too can learn.

[quote][/They even let me eat pork and drink beer. OTE]

do they really "let you"!! nice of them to let you. now if they "let"the girls go to school,,,

more; for your entertainment
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...desert-lessons

oh,more?http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion...i-1664368.html

Last edited by drtom; 09-11-2011 at 08:12 AM.
Old 09-13-2011, 03:10 AM

"Congress shall make NO law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof"

America was founded as a secular state, not a Christian one.

Obama is a Christian. He is not a Muslim. As a good Christian one should not hate. One should love Jews and Muslims. They are our brothers.

As to your description of Arabia - have you visited the Middle East - do you even have a passport? I doubt it.

You're describing Saudi Arabia. Yes, its a terrible place with an oppressive government and no religious freedom. BUT its the US's major ally in the region. The US props up that government, it supplies advanced weapons to it, and collaborates with its intelligence agencies to put down dissent. When the people rebelled in Bahrain in favour of democracy, the US backed Saudis stormed in to put down the uprising. Most of people in Arabia don't want government like that - thats why these have to be dictatorships - if they had democracy they'd vote for something else, which is why the US has a large base defending dictatorship in Bahrain (and previously Saudi).

I live in Arabia (United Arab Emirates). Its not perfect, and the government is another US sponsored dictatorship. But I meet and interact with Muslims every day. They haven't tried to kill me. Their daughters go to school. I'm free to practise whatever religion I like, they respect my beliefs and we agree to disagree on the points of difference between them, without killing eachother. They crave democracy but i doubt our governments will ever tolerate them having it.

Yes they let me drink beer, even though alcohol is illegal in their faith. Does the US let foreigners smoke marijuana if its part of their home culture? No. The people here are tolerant of foreigners, even letting us do things that are illegal for them. They would argue they are the true muslims - there is an Arabian tradition of welcoming travellers, giving them food and water, trading with them, etc.

No one has forced me to convert to their religion. I'm safer here than in Europe or the USA. The murder rate is virtually zero, crime is very rare. I don't know anyone who has ever been the victim of a crime here. Its a very very safe place. My parents visit and they can travel anywhere without fear, even in the poorest neighbourhoods.

There are very few real Christians in America. Its like saying you're an expert on Italian food because you eat at Pizza Hut regularly. If you go to Italy you will realise that Pizza Hut is not true Italian food. The true Christians are in the Middle East, in Palestine and Lebanon. These are the direct descendants of those who followed Jesus.

Now the Christians are being purged from Iraq too. The process continues.

You are reading a bible that is not the bible. Its a translation of a translation. How is your Aramaic or Greek? Its a distorted corrupted view of the word of Jesus, punted by TV evangelists and poorly educated people who barely speak english, let alone koine greek, or even aramaic. Its just a parody of Christianity.

Its like trying to claim you're a muslim, or understand its teaching without speaking Arabic.

This is why you support foreigners bombing the Christians out of the Middle East. This is why you support Christians being purged from the very home of Christianity. For centuries the crusaders fought to keep Jerusalem Christian. Now its being purged of all Christians, and you're supporting that. You want to see Jerusalem free of Christians, yet you claim to be one? This is because you are not a Christian. You are practising some perverted plastic version of Christianity far removed from what Jesus taught us. Its just like munching down your 4 meat Pizza Hut and declaring your love of Italy and Italian food.

The "muslims" who attacked America are not true muslims. They believe they are of course, but they are practising a twisted perverted view of Islam. Similarly the "Christians" who hate their own president just because he practises the Christian principles of loving his brothers are not real Christians. Jesus taught us to love, not to hate. You are full of hate because you are not a Christian, but you think you are. But you've spent your years practising a perverted Pizza Hut parody. Can you imagine Jesus spouting the words that you did - condemning a man in the way you did because he loved rather than hated? Your Jesus is not the real Jesus. He appears to be full of hate.

The true Christians are those in the Middle East, the descendents of the first Christians, still reading the scriptures in their true form, and still believing in the words of Jesus, that we can live alongside the Jews and those of other faiths as brothers as we did for centuries before a few misguided people decided to begin ethnically cleansing the home of Christianity. Christianity welcomes converts. One day perhaps the true words of Jesus will touch you, and then you will be welcomed as a Christian. Not a Pizza Hut Christian, but a true one, true to the words of Jesus.

Lets remember that the birth of Jesus features in the Qu'ran. Our muslim brothers believe in Jesus too, they believe in the virgin birth. The hadiths (writings of Mohammad outside of the Qu'ran, which our muslims brothers believe to be the actual word of God) show reverence for Jesus as a prophet. True muslims cannot hate true Christians, as we are brothers.

Last edited by Rajul_Al_Hummer; 09-13-2011 at 03:25 AM.
Old 09-13-2011, 06:01 AM

LOL, I didn't notice you mentioned slaves!

Slavery is not permitted Christianity. If one has slaves one is not a true Christian.

George Washington had slaves, as did other founding fathers. Washington owned over 100. That shows these founding fathers were not true Christians - unless you believe that Christianity permits slavery and therefore slavery is good?

In which case - why are you accusing muslims of something that you believe is good?

Last edited by Rajul_Al_Hummer; 09-13-2011 at 06:05 AM.
Old 09-13-2011, 09:39 AM
Banned
Default on a nice day,,,

Video of Stoning to Death - Islam in action

savages 1000 yrs ago savages forever

Old 09-13-2011, 01:30 PM

Have you read the bible?

Deuteronomy 22:21
Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the ***** in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you.

Numbers 15:35

And the LORD said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones without the camp.

There are numerous other cases where stoning is mandated by "our" God.

I believe that Jesus taught us this is wrong. But the Jews still believe that this is the last word from God.

One can find videos of Jews doing appalling things. One can find images of Christians doing appalling things.

Just recently there was a large terrorist attack in Norway. Many people believed it was perpetrated by Muslims. But it was not, it was a man who claimed to be Christian. He blew up innocent people, and then gunned down dozens more.

Does the fact that someone who claims to be Christian does this mean that all Christians are bad? Does the fact that some who claim to be muslims do bad things make all muslims bad?

Your logic is flawed, and it is not the logic of a Christian. Christ taught us to love, but you are full of hatred.

You need to skip the Pizza Hut, and have some proper Italian. I suggest getting a passport would be a good first step for your education.

Last edited by Rajul_Al_Hummer; 09-13-2011 at 01:33 PM.
Old 09-13-2011, 02:47 PM
Banned

Jews doing appalling things.
did a quik search,found only appaling things done to Jews. one link referred to the stoning and said"Christians and Jews dont do appaling things like that,,,anymore.
many,most humans have reformed over the centuries

Old 09-14-2011, 04:43 AM

Originally Posted by drtom
did a quik search,found only appaling things done to Jews.
Well you obviously didn't look properly.

Originally Posted by drtom
one link referred to the stoning and said"Christians and Jews dont do appaling things like that,,,anymore.
many,most humans have reformed over the centuries
Doh! Neither to the vast majority of muslims.

The country in which I live has several million muslims. No one has been stoned. No one has tried to murder me, no one has tried to convert me by force to their religion, they have respected my religious beliefs.

You are quite obviously ignorant. You've never travelled to these places - that much is obvious.

Jesus taught us to love, yet because of the acts of a few, you hate millions of people you've never met who have never done anything wrong. I'm sorry my friend, but your Pizza Hut Christianity is not real Christianity. Did Jesus teach you to hate?

The fact remains that our God (the same God as our jewish and muslim brothers), in his books, advocates stoning people to death. Do you judge how good a person is by how much of the good book he ignores? Are we good Christians because we no longer follow parts of the book because we find them unpleasant?

Quick Reply: islam on capitol hill