PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

islam on capitol hill

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2011, 11:37 AM

DrTom needs to do his homework:

snopes.com: National Day of Prayer

Utterly false.

Old 09-21-2011, 12:07 PM
Banned
Default Can u find the idiot

the idiot needs to do HIS homework, he is pres of,,,USA.

CLUE,,,LOOK FOR ALFRED E NUEMAN LOOK ALIKE.

IS EMBARRASSING.

Attached Thumbnails islam on capitol hill-can-u-spot-idiot.jpg  
Old 09-21-2011, 02:44 PM

You launched a tirade based on something that was a hoax. All you have left is to call the president an idiot? For what? Issuing the National Prayer Day proclamation that missed?

Old 09-21-2011, 06:11 PM
Banned
Default really, such a nice man

he says things like ;
i wouildnt mind gas at $5,i just didnt want it to go up too fast, so sweet

under my plan, electric rates would SKYROCKET, emphasis added,his quote accurate

and the classic;
in support of the abortion industry, "if my daughter made a mistake,i would not want her punished, WITH A BABY" he said that WITH emphasis added

one can only take him to mean he would take her to an abortion mill and have the baby butchered. thats what they do and thats exactly what he said.

kill his own first grandchild,,,not a nice man

oh, in illinois b4 pres, he voted 3 times to let babies die if they were alive after a botched abortion,many babies do survive abortion

not a nice man

Last edited by drtom; 09-21-2011 at 06:14 PM.
Old 09-23-2011, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by drtom

kill his own first grandchild,,,not a nice man

oh, in illinois b4 pres, he voted 3 times to let babies die if they were alive after a botched abortion,many babies do survive abortion

not a nice man
He wants to spend money on healthcare for Americans. What a rotter!

Vote for the guy who wants to spend it on bombs to drop on people on the other side of the world in a quest to find superweapons that don't exist. Thats worth bankrupting the country for.

Obama is a lying idiot. He promised all sorts of things in opposition, once elected, he's turned out pretty much as bad as the last bloke. The alternative would have been to select another lying idiot. And then they wonder why people don't want to vote anymore.

Last edited by Rajul_Al_Hummer; 09-23-2011 at 01:17 PM.
Old 09-23-2011, 02:07 PM
Banned

He wants to spend money on
,,,on everything,,,anything. he is spending to fulfill osamas vow to bankrupt the usa/west. obama is just doing osama job. another 400 billion in printed money is coming up soon,,its monopoly money. meantime food products are inflating at 20-40 percent,,that will sure help the poor

you dont mind that he would have his first grandkids butchered, youre prob a lot like him.
govt healthcare is to CONTROL HEALTH,,,KILL OLD GUYS AND REPUBLICANS. are you blind?

Last edited by drtom; 09-23-2011 at 02:10 PM.
Old 09-24-2011, 01:38 AM

Paranoia is so thick in here you can barely see. No wonder the tin foil is always gone at Safeway.
People should get there facts straight before posting BS.
I don't care if he prays to malibu barbie. Religion has caused more problems and death in the world than anything else combined. I don't recall anyone saying you had to be a Christian to be president. Christians are full of **** and the biggest hypocrites on the face of the planet, but then so are muslims who are so damn stupid they will blow themselves up just to make a point people will forget about.

Organized religion is a joke, sheep just never learn. Baaa BAAAAA!

Old 09-24-2011, 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by talusfan
Paranoia is so thick in here you can barely see. No wonder the tin foil is always gone at Safeway.
People should get there facts straight before posting BS.
I don't care if he prays to malibu barbie. Religion has caused more problems and death in the world than anything else combined. I don't recall anyone saying you had to be a Christian to be president. Christians are full of **** and the biggest hypocrites on the face of the planet, but then so are muslims who are so damn stupid they will blow themselves up just to make a point people will forget about.

Organized religion is a joke, sheep just never learn. Baaa BAAAAA!
Best post yet.

Old 09-24-2011, 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by Cato56
DrTom needs to do his homework:

snopes.com: National Day of Prayer

Utterly false.
he needs to do more than homework....muhahaha.

Old 09-24-2011, 09:23 AM
Banned

yep,u guys are rite,i made it all up,even my post about battery voltage,its actually negative and current runs pos to neg. i checked it on snoops and thats the world authority on truth. who could question this,
NOTE ON GEORGE SOROS: A later variant of this rumor alleges, without evidence, that Snopes.com is financed by liberal philanthropist and hedge fund tycoon George Soros. This is false. The website is entirely self-supporting through advertising sales.
that pretty much settles it, whoever wrote that cleared it up for me, geo is the most honest tea party member ever to work for a living.yes sir an unknown man and wife can surely be trusted above any known CHRISTIAN or nuslim. why sould anyone question their absolute honesty and impartiallity. after all,a lot of people have no preference whatsoever when it comes to anything they think about. why,its called moderation.
you have read the famous book "GREAT MODERATES THROUGHOUT HISTORY", pages full of well known men,and some women who took no position on anything,till the day they lied.

but make no mistake of it, u can hear b o in his words,on tape saying he will bankrupt the coal industry,raise electric rates till they skyrocket, and not have his daughter "punished",,,"WITH A BABY"
yes he would kill his grandkids,,,see what snoops says about that, then listen to the recording. he also wants a domestic security force,equal to the miletary,but separate,,kinda like a hitler had.

but why would u believe that,,,believe snoops! i hear thats the first stop for the cia when there not sure

well gotta run,,got my new tin hat ordered,see if its done!

Last edited by drtom; 09-24-2011 at 09:30 AM. Reason: inaccuracy

Quick Reply: islam on capitol hill