PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

had a rough day today "UPDATE" "double update"

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2007, 01:11 PM
Default RE: had a rough day today

ORIGINAL: blackstangs281

Glad your back Hum'n. Did they get the roof rails on also?
yes i actually got them on lol

Old 03-16-2007, 04:44 PM

Hopefully you feel "better" now that it is all over, and hopefully your problems were all addressed. Sometimes rotten things happen, and you just have to not stress out about them too much. Glad your truck is back to your though.

Old 03-16-2007, 07:03 PM

I think that the big reason that you are feeling this way is because we are part of a forum that is dedicated to the Hummers. On those other GM vehicles that you have owned, how many did you participate in online forums about that car? Here we have a lot of Hummer owners and we all post both our like's and gripe's so it may look like there are more problems with the Hummers that other cars. Anyway, thats my guess.

Old 03-16-2007, 09:03 PM

You are probably most correct MrH...I'm just mad and frustratedright now LOL. I still love my little Hummer...but I must say GM has taken A LOT of my enjoyment out of it with their weekly BS calls and no answers over 50% of the time I have owned it now (2 this week to tell we dont know where we are on this and I have NO new answers!" LOLOL.) This was my very 1st vehicle in 22 years of marriage that I was able to pick out EXACTLY what I wanted and get exactly the rideI wanted and call it completely MINE MINE MINE!!! And GM/HUMMER has taken much of the joy out of it. And I am sure everyone including myself is tired of hearing me beat the dead horse! [:@]

Old 03-16-2007, 09:12 PM

ORIGINAL: LawWyfe

You are probably most correct MrH...I'm just mad and frustratedright now LOL. I still love my little Hummer...but I must say GM has taken A LOT of my enjoyment out of it with their weekly BS calls and no answers over 50% of the time I have owned it now (2 this week to tell we dont know where we are on this and I have NO new answers!" LOLOL.) This was my very 1st vehicle in 22 years of marriage that I was able to pick out EXACTLY what I wanted and get exactly the rideI wanted and call it completely MINE MINE MINE!!! And GM/HUMMER has taken much of the joy out of it. And I am sure everyone including myself is tired of hearing me beat the dead horse! [:@]

[IMG]local://upfiles/1624/91A1EC0F7D9245A89A9BD97CB8D077B6.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-16-2007, 09:17 PM

LOL azzzzz!

Old 03-16-2007, 09:26 PM

ORIGINAL: Mr H3x

I think that the big reason that you are feeling this way is because we are part of a forum that is dedicated to the Hummers. On those other GM vehicles that you have owned, how many did you participate in online forums about that car? Here we have a lot of Hummer owners and we all post both our like's and gripe's so it may look like there are more problems with the Hummers that other cars. Anyway, thats my guess.
I also belong to bigblockdart.com but it is more of a muscle car/ hot rod forum but i do not get to stressed about actually getting the odd problem its trusting the tech that works on your ride that really bothers me because they do not let you watch or even see who is working on your ride and a perfect example was the problem i just encountered.
But all in all i like being a member of this forum because you can relate to others and you are forwarned as to possible problems and i actually will adjust my driving style to compensate for the weak areas in the vehicle in order to preseve it longer.
and besides whats a day without checking in on you all to see whats happening