PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

had a rough day today "UPDATE" "double update"

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2007, 03:20 PM
Default RE: had a rough day today "UPDATE"

hey, we do have some perks for living in the best country in the world

Old 03-14-2007, 04:48 PM
Default RE: had a rough day today "UPDATE"

ORIGINAL: KTMCanuck

The situationin Canada is much different than in the US. First, there are only 17 Hummer dealers in Canada. Most, if not all are joint Chevy/Cadillac dealerships. If you have a problem in Canada and you call Hummer in the US you will be politely directed back to GM Canada.As to the type of vehicle you will be offered during service, thatdepends on the arrangement at that particular dealer. some use Avis, some use Budget and others have a fleet of loaners but don't expect to be driving a similar type vehicle, in most cases you will get a mid-size loaner unless you specifically require something else which you may or may not recieve. You should not be charged for the use of the loaner, except for gas, if the vehicle is in for warranty work. In most Canadian provinces, the individual's insurance will transfer to the loaner. You will however be required to place a credit card on file during the period that the loaner is being used.

It's unfortunate that we do not have access to Hummer directly as you have down there as a call to GM Canada can be next to useless.
[:@][:@]X2!![:@][:@]

Old 03-14-2007, 08:15 PM
Default RE: had a rough day today

ORIGINAL: HummBob

RD Knows I wasn't refering to him!! (I hope, don't want to **** off the fuzz)
No Biggie......I misunderstood Azz....I was thinking of the cross bars and not the plastic roof rails of which mine is also cracked.

Old 03-15-2007, 12:40 AM

this is getting crazy it started with cracked roof rails then on my way to get them changed the heater core goes and then they called me today and said the tech sliped with a screw driver and busted my windshield i sure hope there is no scratches on my dash i will spazz

Old 03-15-2007, 01:00 AM

ORIGINAL: azz7772

this is getting crazy it started with cracked roof rails then on my way to get them changed the heater core goes and then they called me today and said the tech sliped with a screw driver and busted my windshield i sure hope there is no scratches on my dash i will spazz
I sat here and tried to think how that could happen. I got nothing.

Old 03-15-2007, 01:20 AM

Christ almighty..WTF next???[:@][:@]

Old 03-15-2007, 04:55 AM

THAT SUX! Although I don't see how that could happen either.

Old 03-16-2007, 12:30 AM

got it back finally and what they did was trying to pry those tabs on top of the dash off (there is three of them) and he slipped and hit the windshield and gave it a small spider crack .
The procedure to change the heater core is rip the whole figgin dash out .
i would like to get a couple of these designers that sit in the office down on the floor to do some of these kinds of jobs and maybe they would make the heater cores easier to change.
i remember the old vehicles a few screws a couple hose clamps and your good.
You all better hope if yours ever goes, it goes during warranty other wize it will be i bet a grand to change it.

Old 03-16-2007, 07:31 AM

Glad your back Hum'n. Did they get the roof rails on also?

Old 03-16-2007, 10:46 AM

You know, I just don't get it...if one reads most all the posts here regularly, they will find that many folks seem to continually have some sort of problem with some defective or faulty part on their H3..and some folks seem to suffer from multiple probs. (AND YES, some folks who have had their H3 have not suffered many/if any probs I realize also - so don't get all defensive one me LOL.) I still LOVE my H3 but I find myself feeling a bit disillusioned at times and wondering why this is occurring? I realize the 2006 H3 was a 1st year production, BUT did they not basically use the Chevy Colorado and work up from there? If this is the case, was the Colorado made that poorly? Did it have the numerous problems the H3 seems to have in defects/workmanship? Did GM just decide they were going to produce this awesome looking ride and throw quality/reliability to the wind?

While I have owned many GM vehicles, over the years, as I have stated before, we have also had numerous other makes/models and I never ever had to have ANY of those carsin the shop more than maybe once or so for warranty work or after warranty (other than standard maintenance).

Quick Reply: had a rough day today "UPDATE" "double update"