PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

had a rough day today "UPDATE" "double update"

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2007, 02:49 AM
Default RE: had a rough day today

ORIGINAL: Dennis

You couldn't script this..ROTFLMAO!!

What happens whe you take thiings out of context..

RUTDAWG
I bought my roof rails on ebay for dirt cheap and put them on myself....very easy.
then Bob replies:

HUMMMBOBERT
Sound like BULL**** to me.
that sstruck mefunny as hell..
I was thinking the same thing... lol

Old 03-14-2007, 05:43 AM

RD Knows I wasn't refering to him!! (I hope, don't want to **** off the fuzz)

Old 03-14-2007, 09:32 AM

ORIGINAL: blackstangs281

Hummer should give you a vehicle to use until your H3 is fixed. I would not pay anything for a rental while mine is getting fixed.
Same here

Old 03-14-2007, 10:11 AM

I thought you were a mechanic..???
When I had a problem with my exhaust , you told me to drive it to Canada so you could put the H3 up on a lift in your shop in saskatchewan ...............oh I get it now.....
still sorry for you and your bad luck.

Old 03-14-2007, 10:26 AM

I just had my H3 in the shop yesterday and the dealership gave me a Cadillac CTS as a rental with unlimited miles and they only had it for 8 hours...sounds like your getting screwed!

Old 03-14-2007, 10:27 AM

ORIGINAL: shawnnlivier

I thought you were a mechanic..???
When I had a problem with my exhaust , you told me to drive it to Canada so you could put the H3 up on a lift in your shop in saskatchewan ...............oh I get it now.....
still sorry for you and your bad luck.
i am not a master mechanic but i can do most things i look after my fleet of taxis i am not sure where you you are going with this but i think i know.................... why fix it myself when there is warranty paying for the parts when its off of warranty, that dealership will not see me much

Old 03-14-2007, 11:01 AM

DITTO what Killer said...unless Canada GM is different. But I also noticed on one of the head replacement threads, someone else mentioned their dealer giving them a hard time about a rental and only giving it to them for 24 hours...This is garbage! When you buy a Hummer or a Caddy (and perhaps other GM makes as well??), it is GM's policy to give a loaner replacement while service is done! Insist that they give you a loaner when needed - as for gas..well you are using the gas and would be purchasing gas anyway in your own vehicle....and insurance...at least HERE in the U.S. you are covered under your insurance (if you have a halfway decent coverage policy anyway). Most rental companies try to scam people into paying them more for extra ins which just puts more $$ in their pockets! I have also had my dealer deliver my H3 to ME at my home (granted I am not that far away from them) OR I have returned it the following day because it was not convenient for me to do so when they called me late in the day to tell me mine was ready OR on a Sat. if during the week is not convenient...stand your ground!

Old 03-14-2007, 11:03 AM

ALSO I have been asking for a chatroom to no avail WHY can't we have one? That way no one will ever get anything done because we will be too busy herechatting LOL

Old 03-14-2007, 02:12 PM
Default RE: had a rough day today "UPDATE"

i called the dealer and explained the situation and it was as if he never even talked to me the day before he said " you don't have to pay for anything and just keep the rental until we call you to come pick up your ride" so thanx a bunch people you saved me some cash . I still have to pay for the fuel though but thats ok.

Old 03-14-2007, 02:56 PM
Default RE: had a rough day today "UPDATE"

The situationin Canada is much different than in the US. First, there are only 17 Hummer dealers in Canada. Most, if not all are joint Chevy/Cadillac dealerships. If you have a problem in Canada and you call Hummer in the US you will be politely directed back to GM Canada.As to the type of vehicle you will be offered during service, thatdepends on the arrangement at that particular dealer. some use Avis, some use Budget and others have a fleet of loaners but don't expect to be driving a similar type vehicle, in most cases you will get a mid-size loaner unless you specifically require something else which you may or may not recieve. You should not be charged for the use of the loaner, except for gas, if the vehicle is in for warranty work. In most Canadian provinces, the individual's insurance will transfer to the loaner. You will however be required to place a credit card on file during the period that the loaner is being used.

It's unfortunate that we do not have access to Hummer directly as you have down there as a call to GM Canada can be next to useless.

Quick Reply: had a rough day today "UPDATE" "double update"