Hummer H3 For the Hummer driver who wants the rugged look and off road capabilities of the Hummer, but in a smaller size and with a more fuel economy friendly engine.

ABS Fault, Traction Control Failure, Service Stab Sys.

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2021, 01:59 PM
NFS

Originally Posted by hummerz
On the transfer case. Get down and dirty.

oh yes I seen this okay sounds good I’ll clean them up and replace that rear left sensor since I already ordered it and clean the TCCM abs cycle again. I will update . I am getting the sensor tomorrow then I’ll do all that at once .

Old 08-06-2021, 03:21 PM

Not so fast on replacing the left rear sensor, clear the code and clean/seal the connector. Code doesn't return your good to go. Not an easy task to replace. "If it aint broke dont fix it".

Old 08-06-2021, 05:20 PM
NFS

Not so fast on replacing the left rear sensor, clear the code and clean/seal the connector. Code doesn't return your good to go. Not an easy task to replace. "If it aint broke dont fix it".
so I sprayed the magic stuff in all the places. The other code went away but the rear left sensor code still there so I guess I need to replace that then

Old 08-06-2021, 06:17 PM

"While I am driving home last night the light went away"

Old 08-06-2021, 07:01 PM
NFS

"While I am driving home last night the light went away"

ya I was driving and the like went away. Now when I started the car it came back. I tried to do the cleaning like you told me and it still there. I drove to the gym and still there.

Old 08-08-2021, 10:53 AM
NFS

Hey guys here are the updates. I got the sensor and replaced the rear left sensor. Of course it broke but I managed to get it out and put a new one in. Cleared the code and the code and the code away and didn’t come back.
now as soon as I press on any of the 4locks to switch between them I get service 4wheeldrive , service traction and abs. The abs light is on on the dash like when I had the other code l but the traction light is on. Scanned for codes I got the C0276 again

if I turn off the car and turn it back on
the lights abs everything goes back to normal but when I press on the 4locks again I get the code again and it won’t let me press on any of them

what you recommend the next step should be? I cleaned the plugs like you guys told me that didn’t help should I replace the TCCM?

Last edited by NFS; 08-08-2021 at 10:56 AM.
Old 08-08-2021, 05:46 PM

you might have to look at the sensor output on an oscilloscope as it turns because the reluctor wheel might be damaged and not sending the proper pulses. it they are normal then you might have bad wiring.

Old 08-08-2021, 06:05 PM

There's a tsb for transfer case selector switch contamination. Play with the switch, make sure all previous buttons pushed are not stuck in. Try a neutral shift:

Old 08-08-2021, 06:47 PM
NFS

There's a tsb for transfer case selector switch contamination. Play with the switch, make sure all previous buttons pushed are not stuck in. Try a neutral shift:
https://youtu.be/uqxJAQV-Dn4
I did the natural thing. And the car did exactly what in the video if I choose back the 4 down it goes to it no problem but if I choose 4 down lock or 4 up lock. It give me the same mat. What’s the natural thing anyway? Can you drive on the nutural if u want to?

Old 08-08-2021, 06:49 PM
NFS

Originally Posted by bronxteck
you might have to look at the sensor output on an oscilloscope as it turns because the reluctor wheel might be damaged and not sending the proper pulses. it they are normal then you might have bad wiring.
but it was shifting before no problem before the whole rear sensor went bad and such. How can I check the sensor output. Can you guid me through it ?

Quick Reply: ABS Fault, Traction Control Failure, Service Stab Sys.