Hummer H2 For those who like a little more gleam to their Hummer, the H2 offers a similar rugged look as the H1, but as a lower cost, and with more added features, making it almost a massive luxury SUV.

My 2007 h2

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2019, 04:02 PM

I just saw a buildup of a 1000hp black edition 4l60 that used that for a corvette. but he mentioned that if your issue is burned up clutches then it'a a hydraulic issue not a hard parts issue. they had upgraded the pump to a 12 vane and modified the valve body and a few other things.
the video was by this company https://www.performabuilt.com/produc...mission-4l65e/

Last edited by bronxteck; 07-03-2019 at 04:08 PM.
Old 07-03-2019, 04:14 PM

My 3/4 are fine but I’m having a slight problem with it slipping in first like pulling into the driveway with very little throttle. I think I might have messed up a solenoid possibly when I was installing the transmission pan and that’s the cause of erratic 1-2 shift. My front seal is leaking a little bit and I had planned on pulling it and give it a few upgrades while it was out. I seen that Balck Edition and that’s where I came up with my parts list and Sonnax website. I didn’t do the M300 input/output shafts because I really didn’t think I need them at my lack of power level and I didn’t want that 2.64 gear set because I really need the 3.06 or whatever it is just to get my piglet moving.

Old 07-03-2019, 05:09 PM

Maxjeep - care to comment on this thread.... https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/h...1498-new-post/

Old 07-03-2019, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by MixManSC
Maxjeep - care to comment on this thread.... https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/h...1498-new-post/
I tried to explain what I did but it’s hard to describe and I should have taken pics of the back of it.

Old 07-05-2019, 10:07 AM

I’m still on the fence about my torque converter and I have a few follow up questions for Yank about my stall and the weight of my piglet, so this morning I went to the truck stop and had it weighed with me and a 1/2 tank of gas. I was a little bit shocked at the weight and the accuracy of the scales. I was over 7,100 pounds and I don’t know if very many vehicles are even close to that amount.

Old 07-08-2019, 12:02 PM

I ordered the Yank Truck Thruster 2,600 stall this morning. I think it’s a great TC for my current application and if I add a BTR stage 2 cam it will be perfect for it. I think I’m pretty close to being done with mods and after weighing my piglet I really don’t think any upgrades short of a supercharger will make a difference and who wants to put 7K into a 12 year old vehicle. I will get my transmission done and just enjoy it.

Old 07-13-2019, 05:14 PM

I have received all my parts for my transmission and I will find out Monday morning if I can bring it in on Tuesday. I went and talked to Bob the owner of Bob’s Transmission shop in Henderson Nevada and I looked around his shop and I was amazed how clean and organized it was and the floors were clean and not oil stained like I would expect. His guys were neat and clean and the vehicles being worked on were not all jammed together. I was referred to him by the guy that does my transfer cases. I looked bob’s shop up and it had many great reviews and like 4.8 stars and I don’t know how you can stay in business and get 4.8 stars because some people you will never make happy. That being said I feel good about having Bob do it. I am looking into electric fans because I think I will get better performance from them. I always here that the mechanical fan cools better when towing!!!! I don’t care because I will guarantee it doesn’t work better when idling with the a/c on and I do that more than I tow. I’m looking at a 7/9 blade setup from a 2009 ESCALADE that had 53k miles on it when the back half was destroyed. 105 dollars shipped and I think it’s going to be better for me than getting an after market assembly. I know I will need to rework the oil lines and I found new ACDelco lines for 08/09 Hummer on amazon for 61 dollars. I will work on this project during the fall and I’m probably going with a PCM of NC harness but I have a few questions for them before I make up my mind.

Last edited by maxjeep; 07-13-2019 at 05:17 PM.
Old 07-13-2019, 08:55 PM

try to get it with the entire harness for it if possible I think there is also a provision on the fuse block that can be used.

Old 07-13-2019, 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by bronxteck
try to get it with the entire harness for it if possible I think there is also a provision on the fuse block that can be used.
Thanks, I will ask them Monday how much it would be extra. I also thought there is lots of stuff I don’t need on the factory harness and I didn’t want to try to figure it out because I’m not good with anything electrical beyond unhooking and hooking..

Old 07-13-2019, 09:04 PM

no not the engine harness just the electric fan harness.

Quick Reply: My 2007 h2