Hummer H2 For those who like a little more gleam to their Hummer, the H2 offers a similar rugged look as the H1, but as a lower cost, and with more added features, making it almost a massive luxury SUV.

Blend Door issues? Here are your answers!

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2017, 05:47 AM

Originally Posted by faresmotors
Hi All and thank you for your help.
My AC is working fine. I have a problem with the heating: Driver side is HOT AIR while Passenger side is COLD AIR, which BLEND DOOR ACTUATOR shall I replace?
Regards, YF
It depends on which one is not working correctly. Turn your temp all the way down on both sides and all the way up. Which side; passenger or driver is malfunctioning? That is the blend door to replace. See starter post in this thread to locate and replace the correct one.

Old 12-02-2017, 05:54 AM

Originally Posted by faresmotors
How do you call the unit of the ac/heating control (in front of the gearbox)?
I'm assuming you are referring to the Air Conditioning Control GM 15832311 in front of the gear shifter; correct?

Old 12-03-2017, 04:37 AM
Old 12-04-2017, 12:03 AM
Cool

Originally Posted by clsimmon
It depends on which one is not working correctly. Turn your temp all the way down on both sides and all the way up. Which side; passenger or driver is malfunctioning? That is the blend door to replace. See starter post in this thread to locate and replace the correct one.
Hi, ok... I have 2 doors to replace:
1- for the air coming from outside (fresh air)
2- for the hot/cold air passenger side...
I ordered 3 doors as attached... frankly I didn't understood the difference between them
Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 3587
Size:  13.3 KB

Old 12-04-2017, 10:26 AM

question on this one. basically all of my vents are blowing cold air ,but turning the thermostat on and off and adjusting the temp back and forth they eventually all turn warm after a while. i'm not getting any warning lights. does this sound like the actuators, or another issue?

Old 05-31-2018, 05:43 PM

i want to revisit this issue/topic and any other posts, comments, or links would be greatly appreciated....

im having a problem that i was thinking could be the door actuator but im not so sure. If i have the key in but just in the "on" position, the air comes out of the correct vents, but once i start the H2, the only thing that works is the defrost vents. all i know is this sounds expensive! haha

Old 06-01-2018, 12:34 AM

What do you mean by:

Originally Posted by dr_funk24
but once i start the H2, the only thing that works is the defrost vents.
you don't receive AIR from other outlets?

Old 06-01-2018, 07:48 AM

no matter what mode i have it on, the air only comes out the defrost slots, i have had a couple times that the passenger side front vents work, but that is rare. it just baffles me that it works ok usually when in the "on" position, then i start it and it loses its damn mind!

Old 06-01-2018, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by dr_funk24
no matter what mode i have it on, the air only comes out the defrost slots, i have had a couple times that the passenger side front vents work, but that is rare. it just baffles me that it works ok usually when in the "on" position, then i start it and it loses its damn mind!
H2 model? 2008-2009?

Old 06-01-2018, 11:29 AM

H2, 2004

Quick Reply: Blend Door issues? Here are your answers!