PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

H3 Will Not Start, Red Light

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2010, 11:07 PM

another thing, me although handy and capable of installing stuff did not know you are not supposed to tilt the batteries and probably had it on the side waiting at the register. when i got home i noticed some liquid around the top caps, not much but still. my father in law said its no problem at all but i am still worried if acid spilled something might be already broken :/ YES im not car savvy

Old 06-17-2010, 05:26 AM
Banned
Default ding dong

i mentioned gas because you clearly are paying no attention to good advice, you mite think you need a h3 gas,just for hummers, did u say 06 sir.

the only reason they check the book is for terminal position and type. they gladly sell u a smaller one bcause they dont care. they will sell you a lawn tractor batt if you will take it
cold cranking amps are what decides IF it will crank on a -20 jan morning. i want 1000 if i can get it and the biggest physical size that will fit. bigger means usually more lead in the plates, longer lasting.
in 52 years i never had trouble with a loose batt if i lost the hold down stuff,they dont go anywhere,,too heavy! so i use the big ones. but u arent paying attn anyway,,,

Old 06-17-2010, 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by drtom
i mentioned gas because you clearly are paying no attention to good advice, you mite think you need a h3 gas,just for hummers, did u say 06 sir.

the only reason they check the book is for terminal position and type. they gladly sell u a smaller one bcause they dont care. they will sell you a lawn tractor batt if you will take it
cold cranking amps are what decides IF it will crank on a -20 jan morning. i want 1000 if i can get it and the biggest physical size that will fit. bigger means usually more lead in the plates, longer lasting.
in 52 years i never had trouble with a loose batt if i lost the hold down stuff,they dont go anywhere,,too heavy! so i use the big ones. but u arent paying attn anyway,,,
Are you on crack or something ? ofcourse I paid attention, although not as much to yours as it didnt make much sense to me. Plus I don't know enough about batteries to just go to the store and try to find the bigget one that will fit. I am more confident with stuff that's been tested/used by other people here. You would have been more helpful by stating which battery you used specifically. The round big great whiz thing on the shelf is hardly any help.

Anyways I think I am going to try and return the Bosch battery I bought after finding out its made my Exide and pick up an Interstate from a local shop, that's ofcourse if they take it back.