PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Even more aggrivated and frustrated...

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2008, 06:56 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Even more aggrivated and frustrated...

Hope it works out for both of you. I have probablty been lucky with my trucks but I know the dealerships I go to have great service departments. Seems like most of the people having the delaer/service issues don't have many options on local dealers. I guess there is something to having competition to get everyone to raise the bar a bit.

Old 01-24-2008, 06:06 PM

Lol.. The guy still hasn't gotten back to me or returned my three phone calls when I was supposed to get a call on Tuesday. I think its absolutely absurd at this point for him to not call back or return a phone call in 3 days. I mean how long can it take to update me on the situation, 30 seconds? And there is pretty much nothing I can do to complain about this ******* case manager I have without having to wait another 3 weeks for a re-assignment. When this is all said and done and depending on the outcome I would love to call GM about this guy. He is awful and just down right aggrivating.

Old 01-28-2008, 09:00 PM

Ok he finally got back to me on Monday (Today) at 4 PM EST. The first thing he said to me was the call was being recorded for quality assurance. Then the guy goes on to say that there is no available repurchase option available to get me out of the truck, which is ridiculous because why would they even call me back to say they were looking into it? To make a long story short, my case manager was the biggest ******* of a person I've dealt with in my life, and tried saying he returned all my calls and he got caught up in his own lying spit and started studdering. They ended up offering me a 24,000 mile / 2 year Smart GM warranty covering my oil changes, which was nice but still what is it going to save me 300$? I'm completely unsatisfied with my purchase and I wish I would have bought something else. GM needs to clean up their act and I'll definitely never buy another GM in my lifetime thats for sure.

What do you guys think?

Old 01-29-2008, 01:22 PM

Nick,
I would do what I did....Call the owner of the dealership...!!! If he is not available, leave a message, like "Hi, my name is ____________. I would like to speak with you in regards to my H3 Hummer purchase. Please call me at your earliest convenience." That's what I did...and trust me the owner called and spoke with the sales manager to find out what was going on...Come to find out the owner is also on the board at GM, and he took back my lease and canceled it.....It all depends on who you know......or who the owner knows.... I would try that approach. It worked for me in my situation...it just might work for you.