PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Dealing on an H3

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2006, 03:59 AM
Default RE: Dealing on an H3

You are in for the best experience there is in life -having a child.

Old 04-16-2006, 08:24 AM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

Well I've posted this in about three places now,,so why not here too

I got the; Adventure package, Chrome appearance package, Chrome Hood handles, Chrome tubular side steps, Chrome fuel door cover, 6CD/XM/Monsoon sound system, Trailer/tow package, Spare tire cover, Cloth seats, No sunroof (hate those things, always a problem with them)No documentaion fee.. and a full tank of gas for $32,500. OTD

I can recommend a dealer in Little Rock, Arkansas (actually Benton) Called Landers Hummer, they usually have around a 150 H3s in stock to choose from...I got mine at Invoice...They will pick you up from the airport if need be..I was telling someone else here that a majority of their business is from out of state..I worked my whole deal over the phone with them with no cash crossing hands. I drove 380 miles to pickup exactly what I wanted in equip and options, and at exactly the price we worked out, Period!..Very happy.
Call if you're interested...Call Rachael Buck..800-896-5263..Tell her that Dennis from Oklahoma City sent you..She will hook you up.

Dennis,
I'm about to buy the same H3 with the same options as yours. My Dealer here offered me US$33,535 including a Black Brushguard plus US$1000 Sales Tax and Us$500 Documentary fees so all together US$35,000.
Here are my Questions:
Is yours an Automatic Transm. ?
What means: OTD ?
Do you have a looking Differential with the Adventure Package ?

Old 04-16-2006, 01:00 PM

Hi Jogi,

Yes I do have the Auto transmission

OTD..is just an expression for "Out The Door" (all costs included)

And yes..with the adventure package it comes with the Locking Differential (rear only)

Good luck on your purchase!