PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Dealing on an H3

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2006, 03:15 PM
Default RE: Dealing on an H3

ORIGINAL: retnuh5

Hi dilo2001gt,

My dealer tipped me off to this. It is only valid until May 31st, 2006. They are calling it the "gmsupplier discount plus".
You can extend your discount twice to a friend or family member until end of May and still keep your two vehicles a year. They are trying to drum up some gm sales. You can find the details on gmsupplierdiscount.com

Yes they have that promotion but i got mine threw my work they have a deal with GM i can get mine anytime i ordered mine in June 2005 i got $4,000 off

Old 04-05-2006, 03:23 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

ORIGINAL: Cruizer

ORIGINAL: Dennis

Maybe I assumed you knew..if you tow a trailer, it needs to have all the rear lights working on it...
Uh yeah, know that. All I'm saying is that it should have a wiring harness (7 prong) without the crap in your pic. All of our trailers are wired for 6 prong and we once ran into this problem before so we bought a 7 to 6 instead of rewiring 3 trailers. Enough said, the outlet is wired onto the vehicle therefore it has to come with it. (Or perhaps the 'electrical outlet' refers to the 7 prong not an actual electrical outlet - I have seen an actual electrical outlet in a similar location on a different vehicle before as well.)
Sorry to have wasted your's and my time with trying to explain all this crap!
[sm=closed.gif] as far as I'm concerned

[8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D]

Old 04-05-2006, 03:23 PM

I get the suppliers discount through work also for all the major car makers. But this is the first time I have ever seen them allow me to give my discounted rate to a friend or family member. Have you ever seen them do that before?

Old 04-05-2006, 03:33 PM

ORIGINAL: retnuh5

I get the suppliers discount through work also for all the major car makers. But this is the first time I have ever seen them allow me to give my discounted rate to a friend or family member. Have you ever seen them do that before?

When i did it they told me one more family member can do this too. The promotion is probably for the friends

Old 04-05-2006, 04:27 PM

ORIGINAL: skeeet

I am surprised they are saying there is no protection package. They will also add a doc. fee around $400-$500, and wanted another $300 for thief protection which is the numbers eched into the windows.
I will ask again when I talk to the salesguy today.

Las Vegas is only another 5 hours away which i believe will save you another $1000 to $1500 at least.
That's 10.5 hrs total and I am 8 months pregnant. I am not going to Las Vegas. I'll either go to Albuquerque or forget it. If they don't want to sell me one that bad, I don't need one.

By the way, on the internet they gave me an intially good price but when i got there they said they made a mistake and it was really another $1400 more (this was the Tuscan dealer- Royal Hummer/Buick). They all play games. Buying a new car is now as much fun as a root canal.
Tucson is where we went last week. The 'sales coordinator' lied about their inventory and when we got there, there was only one even close to what we were looking for. Then they wouldn't deal and when I went to leave the sales manager started threatening me about theirs going off special and my trade in going down in value and I would regret it, yada yada yada...

Old 04-05-2006, 10:10 PM

ORIGINAL: Cruizer

Superior Blue/Ebony

There is another very similarly equiped that is Boulder Grey/Ebony.

The trailering 'equipment' is the hitch and wiring. I thought the Trailering Package was an adapter plug and something else I don't need(?)

DOES IT LOOK LIKE THIS http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2198683/1

Old 04-05-2006, 11:22 PM

If I was pregnant I also would not drive 10.5 hours for sure but then if I was pregnant I would be very concerned. Best wishes with the newbie ! Is it your first?

Old 04-06-2006, 12:51 AM

And if I was Pregnant, I would be a very rich man.[sm=proof.gif]

Old 04-06-2006, 11:12 PM

ORIGINAL: dilo2001gt

DOES IT LOOK LIKE THIS http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2198683/1
It looks like that minus the chrome package, chrome wheels, leveling kit (which is great ), roof racks, and the interior is ebony cloth.

Nice ride BTW! I've been checking out your pics for days! Here's my cardomain: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/570867

I tried to call the salesguy back today. They have two of these and the other is just a little higher priced. I was trying to see what options it has. If the only difference was the chrome appearance package I might do that. I didn't get him though. Unfortunately our trip is off until Monday but I am pretty clear on what I want now at least!

Old 04-06-2006, 11:13 PM

ORIGINAL: skeeet

If I was pregnant I also would not drive 10.5 hours for sure but then if I was pregnant I would be very concerned. Best wishes with the newbie ! Is it your first?
Yes it's our first. I am nervous about travelling but I figure the hospital there is better than here in case something should happen.