Hummer H3T The popular H3 gets the added capabilties of a small pick-up, with the look and performance of the original H3.

My T isn't cranking

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2023, 05:10 PM

he did not ask you to swap a fuse. he stated relays. relays are mechanicel switches that can fail intermittently. a new fuse only has 2 phases it is either good or blown. not accounting for bad connections to it.

if some one is taking the time to respond to YOUR issues the least you can do is ACTUALLY READ what info they are suggesting to you. the devil is in the details!

Last edited by bronxteck; 09-09-2023 at 05:13 PM.
Old 09-09-2023, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by echopark
not so far. The electrical issue isn’t permanent so if I swap fuses I won’t be able to tell if anything changes because currently everything is working as it should (I think). Let me know what to look for when swapped

either way I’ll swap it shortly and report back.

A week ago I went to start the hummer and it didn't start--no crank at all but everything lit up fine. Waited about 10 seconds and tried again and it started. Problem didn't show itself again until today, Went to start it after driving to Home Depot and nothing. Waited a few seconds, everything lit back up (eventually) tried to crank nothing. Waited 15 more seconds nothing. Waited 30 ish more seconds and it started no problem. I think I heard one click maybe during the ordeal.
Watch/Learn:

Old 09-09-2023, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by bronxteck
he did not ask you to swap a fuse. he stated relays. relays are mechanicel switches that can fail intermittently. a new fuse only has 2 phases it is either good or blown. not accounting for bad connections to it.

if some one is taking the time to respond to YOUR issues the least you can do is ACTUALLY READ what info they are suggesting to you. the devil is in the details!
if you “actually read” what I said I replied I’ll do what he recommended and report back.