Hummer H3 For the Hummer driver who wants the rugged look and off road capabilities of the Hummer, but in a smaller size and with a more fuel economy friendly engine.

question on speaker swap, H3,non monsoon

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2011, 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by drtom
i want to end my part of this by saying that on this forum a lot of people attack people, and i try to attack bs,half truth and the "made up" stuff that some try to get away with.
Must not be any mirrors in your house.

Old 09-14-2011, 10:52 AM

Somehow or another, it appears that some believe the path of truth and accuracy is mutually exclusive of the path for being friendly and helpful. In reality, they can and should be one and the same whenever possible.

Someone can be 100% correct in their facts and still be coming off as an *** just in the way they choose to word their reply when giving those facts. When I posted my piece earlier, I had read several different threads leading up to this one where the same thing happened as here. In reality, I should have just kept my mouth shut. Most likely, the way people carry themselves on here is probably they way they carry themselves in real life and it is foolish to think that pointing it out is going to change the behavior...

Old 09-14-2011, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by JDuncan
Somehow or another, it appears that some believe the path of truth and accuracy is mutually exclusive of the path for being friendly and helpful. In reality, they can and should be one and the same whenever possible.

Someone can be 100% correct in their facts and still be coming off as an *** just in the way they choose to word their reply when giving those facts. When I posted my piece earlier, I had read several different threads leading up to this one where the same thing happened as here. In reality, I should have just kept my mouth shut. Most likely, the way people carry themselves on here is probably they way they carry themselves in real life and it is foolish to think that pointing it out is going to change the behavior...
This I agree with.

Coming from the outside, it would appear that at one time, this board flourished. What happened, did everyone all of a sudden know it all about Hummers and peace out? Or did everyone just get pissed off and bail, leaving everyone here to scrap over the handful of new posts each day? Out of the handful of Hummer sites, this had the most recent activity, so I came here.

The off-topic area here is dead. WTF? I am a regular on another out-phased platform website (GTO) and it is incredibly robust. Lots of tech discussion, lots of banter in OT, and lots of community. I haven't owned a GTO in years, but I stay because it is fun. I would expect that would be the same, especially knowing the adventurous and smack-talking spirit of off-roaders.

If I were the admin/mod staff, I would be doing anything and everything to promote discussion of anything to get traffic going on this site again rather than let it die of apathy, or worse, alienation of traffic.

My $.02. Of course, the economy sucks, so it may be worth less depending on the day.

Old 09-14-2011, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by talusfan
must not be any mirrors in your house.
:d:d lmao :d:d

Old 09-14-2011, 03:01 PM
Banned

Someone can be 100% correct in their facts and still be coming off as an *** just in the way they choose to word their reply when giving those facts. When I posted my piece earlier, I had read several different threads leading up to this one where the same thing happened as here. In reality, I should have just kept my mouth shut. Most likely, the way people carry themselves on here is probably they way they carry themselves in real life and it is foolish to think that pointing it out is going to change the behavior... __________________ __________________
no sarcasm or double standards here, see what YOU mean!

and if u doubt that people make stuff up just check the new thread on towing/4 speed tranny. its part of the entertainment!! its just that some get pixxed when i catch them

Last edited by drtom; 09-14-2011 at 03:42 PM.
Old 09-14-2011, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by HumVette
This I agree with.

Coming from the outside, it would appear that at one time, this board flourished. What happened, did everyone all of a sudden know it all about Hummers and peace out? Or did everyone just get pissed off and bail, leaving everyone here to scrap over the handful of new posts each day? Out of the handful of Hummer sites, this had the most recent activity, so I came here.

The off-topic area here is dead. WTF? I am a regular on another out-phased platform website (GTO) and it is incredibly robust. Lots of tech discussion, lots of banter in OT, and lots of community. I haven't owned a GTO in years, but I stay because it is fun. I would expect that would be the same, especially knowing the adventurous and smack-talking spirit of off-roaders.

If I were the admin/mod staff, I would be doing anything and everything to promote discussion of anything to get traffic going on this site again rather than let it die of apathy, or worse, alienation of traffic.

My $.02. Of course, the economy sucks, so it may be worth less depending on the day.
At least others can see it too. I was beginning to think it was just me.

I'm not sure what happened to the Hummer community. Elcova, ClubHummerOffroad, or here; They all seem fractured with only a select "vocal" few carrying on all of the discussions. It was already like that when I started researching the purchase of my H3. This one seemed to have the least problem with straight spam so it is where I've come to mostly.

I traded my 04 CPM GTO for my H3. You are correct that those forums provide a different experience.

Old 09-14-2011, 05:23 PM

This forum is positive and full of great info. I am on various forums for my boat, wheelers, etc. They are all different.

I believe the reason alot of people are no longer here is because HUMMER was taken off the production lines. Thus meaning when owners sell, they usually leave. When people buy one, they usually join. The circle of life. When the day comes and I have to sell mine (don't ever see that day) for a International, I will probably be joining their forums at that point to dig for data.

If you want a thriving off-topic area, then contribute more. Don't post why it isn't. It's a sinple process IMO.

Old 11-05-2020, 12:49 PM
Default Schematic

Anyone have a schematic for monsoon stereo for 2007 hummer h3?

Old 11-05-2020, 01:20 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Paul Lawrence
Anyone have a schematic for monsoon stereo for 2007 hummer h3?
Welcome to HF.

You dug up a NINE YEAR OLD Thread to tack this simple question on the end???? WHY??????????? READ: Old Threads/'Necro-Bumping'

Google "h3 hummer radio electrical diagram" and see what happens. You could even search it here.

Old 11-05-2020, 02:29 PM

+1 with using cruthfeld
great cust svc and tech support