Hummer H2 For those who like a little more gleam to their Hummer, the H2 offers a similar rugged look as the H1, but as a lower cost, and with more added features, making it almost a massive luxury SUV.

Best Stereo Speaker Setup

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2018, 07:50 PM
Default Best Stereo Speaker Setup

I am getting ready to spend some Christmas money on my stereo and I am wondering if anyone could give me some good advice on a speaker setup.

I currently have a headunit, two amps (sub amp and regular speaker amp), and sub woofer setup

I am getting ready to buy my speakers and I am pretty sure the best setup for the front door speakers is a 6.5 mid range mid bass type speaker (1 way speaker) and then a 1 inch tweeter
if this is the best setup let me know....

now I am looking to do something with the back door speakers.
I am not going to replace the back speakers in the pillars, i am probably just going to disconnect them.
so i am wondering what should be the setup i should get for the door speakers. i was thinking at first a 3 way speaker.... or a 2 way... but now i am just wondering if the best setup is another 6.5 inch mid range mid bass type speaker (1 way speaker).
i only wanrt to replace the stock speakers and not add in or make new holes.

please let me know what you think would be the best sounding setup for me. i am only trying to make this sound good for me. i wont be driving with anyone in the back, so it is really just to make it all sound good for me while i drive.

what do you all think