Hummer H2 For those who like a little more gleam to their Hummer, the H2 offers a similar rugged look as the H1, but as a lower cost, and with more added features, making it almost a massive luxury SUV.

Wheel speed sensor

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2022, 11:49 PM
Default Wheel speed sensor

I am looking for a rear wheel speed sensor for our 2008 H2 anyone know where I can get one I have tried everywhere online with no luck will one that goes on a 2007 work ?
Thanks

Old 01-03-2022, 11:54 PM
Default Sorry

I did not introduce my self I am new to the hummer world and thought I would join a forum for some help

Old 01-04-2022, 04:21 AM

RoackAuto has this one. Their site is very useful either for buying or checking part numbers etc

Please double check you model year

Old 01-04-2022, 07:56 AM

You can also call your local Chevy / GMC dealers parts department and give them the last 8 digits of your VIN and ask if they have one or can get it for you.

My dealer is really good and if they don't have the part I need, it's usually here the next day,

Old 01-04-2022, 08:59 AM

.oops just realised RA are out of stock too..

Comparing 08 and 07 they do look different.

You're right they are hard to find.

Not 100% on the GM# but it could be AcDelco 19257479
Found theseAgain please check all the details.. others on the forum may be able to help you better

Old 01-04-2022, 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by Back40coffee
I am looking for a rear wheel speed sensor for our 2008 H2 anyone know where I can get one I have tried everywhere online with no luck will one that goes on a 2007 work ?
Thanks
Thanks I tried autozone but will try the others that were suggested all the sites that I have been to show it and then when I put it in the cart it either says nit available or back ordered and thanks for the two pics I can see they are different . As anyone had one of these stuck in place before

Old 01-04-2022, 12:57 PM
Default Tried

Ordered one from summit racing and after I ordered it I got an email that they are back ordered and the best date is 1/25/22 carquest had two one in Michigan and one in Wisconsin so I took both of them we will see if I get one every place I tried does not have them at carquest they told me that they are having a hard time getting alot of things Thanks for the help I am sure I will have some more questions

Old 01-04-2022, 05:35 PM

Contact NTK: GM OEM SUPPLIERS

NTK 72232 AB0214 ABS Wheel Speed Sensor

SKU #AB0214
ITEM #NTK72232
POSITION(S) REAR
BRAND NTK

Old 01-04-2022, 05:56 PM

Thanks I tried all the part numbers I had about 8 different numbers and I could not find one to be had our local carquest was able to find two in there stock in two different states but I ordered both also has anyone had one of these really stuck I am not sure how I am going to get this out as of yet been soaking with oil for a week and still cannot budge it any suggestions Thanks

Old 01-04-2022, 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by Back40coffee
Thanks I tried all the part numbers I had about 8 different numbers and I could not find one to be had our local carquest was able to find two in there stock in two different states but I ordered both also has anyone had one of these really stuck I am not sure how I am going to get this out as of yet been soaking with oil for a week and still cannot budge it any suggestions Thanks
Remove the connector & bolt. Use locking pliers, (aka:vise grips ; petersen/irwin) clamp tight to the base, closest to the differential. Slowly rotate the sensor back and forth, soaking the joint with penetrating oil(I prefer Kroil & PB B'laster). When the sensor moves freely rotating, start prying under the mount base and keep rotating until the sensor pops out.

Patience Is One Key To Success.

Quick Reply: Wheel speed sensor