Hummer H2 For those who like a little more gleam to their Hummer, the H2 offers a similar rugged look as the H1, but as a lower cost, and with more added features, making it almost a massive luxury SUV.

What have you done to your h2 today?

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2016, 10:40 AM

What are your plans on the leather? I plan on doing at least the drivers seat bottom in the near future. This company has good feed back on eBay.

2003-2007 Hummer H2 Leather Seat Cover: Driver Bottom, Black - Richmond Auto Upholstery

Has anyone seen their leather?

Old 03-05-2016, 08:19 AM

I haven't decide from which company to buy . But from now I've been watching a two colors main black with some orange inserts), logo and oversized stitches , 2 row seats front and back. The material runs for about $1200
Will talk with the shop before buying online to see what are their recommending. .. I dont feel confident to buy online unless it is recommended by another hummer owner or a shop which could offer a warranty

Old 03-05-2016, 08:29 AM

That sounds like a good price if it is quality. Please keep us posted. I would be interest in purchasing to. Is there a website to see examples?

Old 03-05-2016, 10:41 AM

I redid my seats on both my trucks and on my 2003 after doing it realized the front 2 seats the leather was kind of loose is some areas. Took it to an interior guy I know and he re-padded the seats and back with more cushion. Not seats look and feel so much better. Just something to think about while you have your original leather removed it will save you some money to do this as well at this time.

Old 03-05-2016, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by mcioci
I redid my seats on both my trucks and on my 2003 after doing it realized the front 2 seats the leather was kind of loose is some areas. Took it to an interior guy I know and he re-padded the seats and back with more cushion. Not seats look and feel so much better. Just something to think about while you have your original leather removed it will save you some money to do this as well at this time.
Where did you get the leather and were you satisfied with it?

Old 03-05-2016, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by convincor
Where did you get the leather and were you satisfied with it?
I got a two tone model I picked out from a brochure at the the place who put them on. I forgot the company but I now they are out of California. Let me see if I can find the receipt and I will post it. My other truck I had my mechanic who does leather upholstery do it and match the stock seats. Not sure where he gets his seats from.

Old 03-06-2016, 03:03 PM

Im planning to but from this company .. Looks very professional
Katzkin Leather replacement seat upholstery for the Hummer H2 | ShopSAR.com

The setup Im looking to buy cost around 1700
A little pricey but it is worth it .. 2 row , Two tones perforated with logos and colored stitches

Im going to stop by the shop to check if they had a recommended company or know about this one

Old 03-06-2016, 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by H2Miami
Im planning to but from this company .. Looks very professional
Katzkin Leather replacement seat upholstery for the Hummer H2 | ShopSAR.com

The setup Im looking to buy cost around 1700
A little pricey but it is worth it .. 2 row , Two tones perforated with logos and colored stitches

Im going to stop by the shop to check if they had a recommended company or know about this one
That's the company I purchased from. They are out in CA. I got the two tone, tan with black inserts on seat and backs. Happy with the quality.

Old 03-06-2016, 07:59 PM

I installed 4 shocks in my 2003 hummer. Blisteins in front and skyjacker m95 in rear. Realized the fronts were the wrong size so I had to order the stock size for the front. truck drives like **** because it's like I have no suspension with wrong size shocks. I also replaced my evap canister and purge valve.

Old 03-07-2016, 08:00 AM

The shift lever on the transmission rusted off where it connects to the shift cable. New lever and cable.

Quick Reply: What have you done to your h2 today?