NEW EXTENDED WARRANTY CONTACT INFO

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2007, 10:49 AM
Default NEW EXTENDED WARRANTY CONTACT INFO

Here is the contact info for those who have HAD the head replacement issue. Good luck and keep on them about it! For those of you who have gotten extended warranties, if you would like to add to this contact info - please do!

I was 1st given the name of Jane Keeler (who seemed to be a good contact) but was then told she no longer works in this particular capacity. I was then given Adrien who opened up a case file on me and seemed to be cooperative in the beginning, but this has been going on almost2 mos now and I still have no final word and in writing.

Adrian Baxter (male) (866) 790-5600 (edited 4/17/07 forget this contact as I got nowhere with it)

Old 01-10-2007, 11:30 AM
Default RE: EXTENDED WARRANTY CONTACT INFO

I got 6 years and 72k warranty after I called... The key is to be cool to your service manager, as Hummer will call them to verify any issues you had... Mine was in at the dealer 4 times the first 5 weeks I owned it, so they took care of me...

Runs great now..

Old 01-10-2007, 11:40 AM

ORIGINAL: beachman

I got 6 years and 72k warranty after I called...
Do you have a phone number and contact info in the event that I/we don't get anywhere? This Adrien fellaacted like they were going to give me the extention but yet when I call now I get no answers - he just tells me "it is still under review." I have been very nice to my service writer (problem is I have had 2Service writersand I did not fill out the survey and send it back in after the head replacement because I did not feel I could be all positive on the survery <yet did not want to be negative either> when I got the H3 back with new problems/noises- eventho they treated me nicely.)

Old 01-10-2007, 06:19 PM

You can speak with any rep... they will ultimatley call your service department to discuss any maintenance which may have taken place... If you are cool with the service people it always helps.

I do not have bumper to bumper, it is powertrain... which I am completely cool with

Old 01-10-2007, 07:43 PM

Right, that's whatI did and they did call my dealer back when it was in for the head replacement. I just thought perhaps maybe one person was more cooperative than another as I don't seem to be getting too far now with this Adrien guy. I also only requested powertrain as well. I figure that is all I am really worried about.

Old 01-11-2007, 12:17 PM

I think the guy's name was David... I will double check...

Old 01-11-2007, 08:47 PM

YAYYYYY! I can once again do the humpty dance[sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=wootwoot.gif][sm=wootwoot.gif] (I think) and claim that "my squeaky wheel got greased! Adrien called me today ( YO Adrien, you been reading the Hummer Forum posts??? mwuah to ya!) Seems my extended warranty has been approved and the letter is IN the mail to me! So fellow head replacement brothers & sisters...stand your ground and call until you wear em down if you have to! They will make it good.

(edited 04/17/07....got the letter and it was not what he promised me telephonically)

Old 01-11-2007, 10:30 PM

Good for you girl!..Persistance does payoff..or is that simply nagging?

Old 01-11-2007, 10:39 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis
or is that simply nagging?
HAIL YES! They did it just to get rid of me and shut me up! LOLOL I told him the last time that I called and he had no satisfactory answer for me that "I was NOT going to go away!" J/K, I do believe GM is trying to do the right thing.....

In all seriousness, I am not really a "nagger" and I am usually pretty laid back and easy going (so much so thatit bugs the SH*T out of the hubby at times)..UNTIL there is a point to be made and a principle ofa matter. Bottom line is I was not about to allow the uneasiness of future problems due to GM'sMESS UP overshadow my love of my H3 and now I can rest easy!

Old 01-11-2007, 10:41 PM

I hear ya!..Glad you got what you deserved too.

Quick Reply: NEW EXTENDED WARRANTY CONTACT INFO