NEW EXTENDED WARRANTY CONTACT INFO

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2007, 03:47 PM
Default RE: EXTENDED WARRANTY CONTACT INFO

I never called you a lier LawWyfe. I made that clear several times. Anyway... I talked to my Attorney again today. She said she would give you $2,500.00 for a copy of your letter from GM. It would be confidential betweenyou and her only. If you would like to speak with her, please let me know as soon as possible. $2,500.00 can buy you the warranty from GM and a very nice shopping spree. Thanx

Old 02-15-2007, 04:30 PM

Head, my suggestion to you is that you continue to call GM on the numbers I have posted and speak with them. I just got off the phone with my rep a bit ago. They ARE taking care of people on a case by case basis and the rumors that are flying that they are not willing to provide anyone with assistance..are just that - rumor.

As for your offer, thank you, but I do not need your money and as previously stated, UNTIL my case is settled -I do not intend to discuss this (letter) any further.

Old 02-15-2007, 04:55 PM

It's not my money. I don't have that kind of money to just give people lol. If you change your mind you can msg me anytime. If you would like my attorney's name, contact info, website, she would be glad to explain it to you in person. Obviously better than I can. She just can't act on hearsay.
On another note. My opinion only. If GM people really are reading this forum. They already know who you are and that you have told everyone online that you received this letter. I hope you settle your case and everything works out. In the future, I hope you can help the rest of us out who are less fortunate as you. Posting this letter would obviously help thepeople who have been denied. Thank you and good luck.

Old 02-15-2007, 05:18 PM

Old 02-15-2007, 05:23 PM

ORIGINAL: H3Head

If GM people really are reading this forum. They already know who you are and that you have told everyone online that you received this letter. I hope you settle your case and everything works out. In the future, I hope you can help the rest of us out who are less fortunate as you. Posting this letter would obviously help thepeople who have been denied. Thank you and good luck.
This is true, however I have never quoted the contents of that letter here. You may have seen me quote promises that were made to me by GM via telephone..but never what was in that letter! Also if you paid much attention to all my other posts, you would have noted that this letter has been CANCELED and is NO GOOD! You would have also noted that I have said my file is "still under review." So really, I don't know how you could consider me any more fortunate than anyone else here, for I have nothing more than they have! If you wish to send meyour attorneys name AND website so that I can research this person, feel free to do so but once again until some decision is made by GM either to mysatisfaction/DISsatisfaction [sm=closed.gif]

Old 02-15-2007, 05:23 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: LawWyfe

Head, my suggestion to you is that you continue to call GM on the numbers I have posted and speak with them. I just got off the phone with my rep a bit ago. They ARE taking care of people on a case by case basis and the rumors that are flying that they are not willing to provide anyone with assistance..are just that - rumor.

As for your offer, thank you, but I do not need your money and as previously stated, UNTIL my case is settled -I do not intend to discuss this (letter) any further.
I have some things I'd like to discuss with you [sm=love.gif]

Old 02-15-2007, 05:34 PM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy
I have some things I'd like to discuss with you [sm=love.gif]
such as the culinary art of eating snails?

Old 02-15-2007, 05:36 PM

Eating snails is what this thread has been reduced to.....LMAO

Old 02-15-2007, 05:47 PM

Ok your right, topic closed. I'm sorry if you "misinterperted" any of my posts. I mean only the best. I feel I have been extremely nice. I am sorry for any miscommunication on my part. I just sense a lot of animosity from you towards me, accusing me of calling you a lier, ect. I am not like that at all. I am simply a person looking for some help andanswers. Afterall that is what this forum is for. Again, good luck.
[sm=closed.gif]

Old 02-15-2007, 05:50 PM

ORIGINAL: H3Head

It's not my money. I don't have that kind of money to just give people lol. If you change your mind you can msg me anytime. If you would like my attorney's name, contact info, website, she would be glad to explain it to you in person. Obviously better than I can. She just can't act on hearsay.
On another note. My opinion only. If GM people really are reading this forum. They already know who you are and that you have told everyone online that you received this letter. I hope you settle your case and everything works out. In the future, I hope you can help the rest of us out who are less fortunate as you. Posting this letter would obviously help thepeople who have been denied. Thank you and good luck.
I think it's obvious that LawWyfe has fulfilled more than her obligation in the infromation she has share with us thus far...And also, it was all her leg work I might add...If you wish to persue your individual case further, I suggest you do just that..Offering her money for a letter that is her private communication with GM is unethical...I suggest you take whatever steps needed to satisfy your own personal needs in this case outside of badgering and nagging these people here, especially LawWyfe...At this point I think it is also safe to say you have worn out your welcome with your constant insistance in this matter..
So in conclusion...I hope you find resolve with your issues and move on...YOU need to keep the dialog open with GM on your dime and not on the work of one of these members..For her to relinquish any documents could and probably will hurt her case and settlement...So I'll say this politely this time...BACK OFF and do a little work on your own..As she has stated, this is being addressed by by GM on a case by case basis.

Quick Reply: NEW EXTENDED WARRANTY CONTACT INFO