PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

This is really disturbing to me as a Hummer owner....

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2010, 10:35 AM

The left are nothing but a bunch of hypocrites, as long as you agree with their social and economic agenda, you can say and do what you like. Disagree and you are the scum of the earth, worthy of of having your private property trashed.

Old 02-21-2010, 09:19 AM

I've had my H3 a week and I think I got the finger twice...but oddly enough it was from some guy in an F-250/F350 and the other was from a guy with an Escalade ext. Both of these vehicles cost more than mine and get less mileage. I was in my driveway minding my own business. HMMM

Old 02-21-2010, 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by bcrector
I've had my H3 a week and I think I got the finger twice...but oddly enough it was from some guy in an F-250/F350 and the other was from a guy with an Escalade ext. Both of these vehicles cost more than mine and get less mileage. I was in my driveway minding my own business. HMMM
You pretty much summed up the aptitude of the general public these days. After all, look what we have running the country.

Old 02-23-2010, 07:03 PM

Sounds like they're jealous.

Old 02-24-2010, 09:52 PM

Chill my peeps

This has been happening to highend cars for years.
BMW's, 911's, Benz.... key jobs, cut tires, fingers .... etc.

as you move up in life, it wont get better. Just hang with your own and stay clear of the zombies. You are a different breed now.

Old 02-24-2010, 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by h1sp
Chill my peeps

This has been happening to highend cars for years.
BMW's, 911's, Benz.... key jobs, cut tires, fingers .... etc.

as you move up in life, it wont get better. Just hang with your own and stay clear of the zombies. You are a different breed now.

At least with a Hummer you can run the zombies over.

Old 02-24-2010, 11:34 PM
Default kick em in the ***

I live in AZ - I dont get it- i nevr get the finger, at all, i guess people in my area know better than to be startin sh%#, for those that have the nerve , phuk em they truly have nothin better to do nor can they afford to get up on the humv level . As for hippies shoutin at you in the truck lol, thats hilarious i guess i just dont understand. If i lived where i had tree huggers screamin at me id make sure to stop and kick them in the *** a couple times than buy a couple twelve inch subs and annoy there asses some more.

off topic- (soory) is hummer gon be bought by someone else and if not do our trucks increase in value or decrease???????

Old 02-25-2010, 12:32 AM

Originally Posted by GRILLSMASHER
off topic- (soory) is hummer gon be bought by someone else and if not do our trucks increase in value or decrease???????
My guess would be that in the shorter term its likely to depress prices - people don't want something they perceive as old and no longer in existence.

In the longer term they'll become rarer and rarer due to wear and tear and accidents. Since the Hummer is an icon (and a great truck) prices at that point will start to rise as its increasingly becomes a classic car.

I'm going to hang onto mine and look after it. Hopefully it'll never get to the stage where they become so rare and valuable that people put them in glass cases in a museum instead of taking them out on the sand dunes.

Old 02-25-2010, 06:22 AM

I heard on CNN that the China deal fell through. So I guess Hummer will follow Saturn to their graves.

Old 02-26-2010, 02:30 AM

How do you think that will impact Hummer owners?

Quick Reply: This is really disturbing to me as a Hummer owner....