PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

This is really disturbing to me as a Hummer owner....

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 03:29 AM

Hi Bob

I have TV only to watch DVDs and I dont listen to the radio or read newspapers. I have nothing against the Prius per se, but when it is used to attack Hummers then I want all the dirt on it to be able to go on the offensive and shut the enviromentalist freaks up. Thanks for the info

Michal

Originally Posted by D VADER
Michal,
Haven't you seen in the news about the Toyota Prius? They're having brake problems. They've caused many of them to wreck. Toyota refuses another recall. POS!!!

Bob

Old 02-09-2010, 07:05 AM

Originally Posted by Michal
Hi Bob

I have TV only to watch DVDs and I dont listen to the radio or read newspapers. I have nothing against the Prius per se, but when it is used to attack Hummers then I want all the dirt on it to be able to go on the offensive and shut the enviromentalist freaks up. Thanks for the info

Michal
I find it interesting that Toyota is dragging their feet about a recall of the 2010 Prius. Gives you a lot of confidence in the Toyota brand.

Old 02-09-2010, 04:46 PM

Ahhhh, it may take out a few more tree huggers, don't complain.

Old 02-10-2010, 12:04 AM

So are these Prius' just careering off on their own when the gas pedal sticks, and then the breaks don't work? I don't like hearing about people being killed but the irony is terribly funny.

I find it interesting that Toyota is dragging their feet about a recall of the 2010 Prius. Gives you a lot of confidence in the Toyota brand.

Old 02-10-2010, 12:18 AM

So are these Prius' just careering off on their own when the gas pedal sticks, and then the breaks don't work? I don't like hearing about people being killed but the irony is terribly funny.

Old 02-10-2010, 02:24 AM

At their eulogies it can be said that although their hybrids killed them, the good news is that it was done in a vehicle that gets great mpg

Originally Posted by Bayrat
Ahhhh, it may take out a few more tree huggers, don't complain.

Old 02-10-2010, 06:59 AM

Originally Posted by Michal
The problem with the 2010 Prius brakes is a software problem causing the brakes not to work properly. It's not a gas pedal issue.

Old 02-11-2010, 03:14 AM

Thanks for clarifying that for me. I feel sorry for prius drivers in reckless situations, but maybe they will leave us alone. I got my fist dirty look from Prius hybrid owners and it made me feel like crap as I thought they were friends, and they basically shunned me.

The problem with the 2010 Prius brakes is a software problem causing the brakes not to work properly. It's not a gas pedal issue.

Old 02-12-2010, 06:50 AM

They are friends only if you agree with their political philosophy, those kind you don't need. Ask them what's up with that global warming thingie now.

Old 02-13-2010, 05:04 AM

Thanks Bayrat

Frankly I dont care if I never see them again for being so mean (I did NOTHING to them to make them annoyed at me) and making me feel so uncomfortable in front of the relatives. They ooooed and ahhhhed over my Ford Fusion, when I first got that, and asked all about the milage, but they didn't even acknowledge that I had a new vehicle this tme and they didn't have to say anything nice about it. I was basially ignored and I decided that I dont need this sh*t in my life. My mother in law said they were pobably jealous as she said she saw how cramped they were with five people when they pullled off. My two other "hybrid" decals arrived today so I trimmed them and put them on the sides un the H3 too. So if anyone give me any crap I wil respond with the dead battery pack dilemma and faulty brakes, or just tell them to mind their own *&^%ing business.

Thanks for your advise
Michal

Quick Reply: This is really disturbing to me as a Hummer owner....