PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

This is really disturbing to me as a Hummer owner....

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2009, 08:40 AM
Default This is really disturbing to me as a Hummer owner....

I work part time nights at a liquor store here in Mass. A couple of months ago I started chatting up a woman who pulled in the parking lot with a white H-3. After a while she told me her husband has a black H-2 also.
Well last night she told me that someone shot the side of it up with a pellet gun or bb gun......
She's told me in the past that he regularly has people give him the finger as he passes through the center of town.
What would possess someone to do this ?
I pity the poor fool I catch scratching or touching my ride !!!!!

Last edited by ZR-1 Mark; 12-03-2009 at 09:01 AM.
Old 12-03-2009, 09:01 AM

People need to get a life. Did you know there is a web site were people take pictures of themselves giving the finger to a Hummer? I think its fuhummer.com. These scumbags are so jelous that they take the time to take a picture of someones truck and post it on the internet. It makes me so mad when I think about these lazy ****s. I guess they are mad that momy and daddy would only buy them a Prius. I'm gonna start a FU prius web site.

Old 12-03-2009, 07:51 PM

They are environmental/animal rights/left wing radical terrorists that do not respect your rights or your property. Around here they protest save the illegal immigrants and constantly break into a local business that raises animals for various purposes. Also protest hunting and fishing.

Old 12-05-2009, 07:30 PM

Unreal, maybe it's we all had a huge hummer meet where you guys live to **** everyone off.

Old 12-09-2009, 05:13 AM

That's why I live in Alabama. Call it redneck but a "finger" could get you a gun in the face. The only hand gestures I get are waves.

Old 12-09-2009, 01:42 PM

I get fingers all the time in CT.

Along with "you are ruining the environment" "Save our children" "you have a small", well you know and the usual thumbs down.

What's even better is when a Prius was stuck in the 5" of snow we had this morning. Whoops.

Old 12-13-2009, 04:53 PM

To answer your question in one word: Ignorance.

Old 12-21-2009, 11:58 AM

Jealousy/ignorance/bark stuck on body from hugging tree causing physical and emotional irritation, either way, I hate to hear anyones vehicle get trashed because of other peoples ill aimed aggression.

Old 12-22-2009, 03:44 PM

I can still remember the rage coursing through me the night I came out of a movie to find egg all over the windshield and hood of my H3. It was the first weekend I had it too.

Last edited by H3DONIST; 12-22-2009 at 03:47 PM.
Old 12-22-2009, 10:25 PM

That stinks! I hope if that ever happens to me that I get a look at the plate number or person that does the deed. I have my ways....

Quick Reply: This is really disturbing to me as a Hummer owner....