PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

This is really disturbing to me as a Hummer owner....

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2009, 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by Fo-tog
ways such as.....or is it better that it remains undisclosed.
How about a pizza delivery and a load of gravel, just dump it in the front lawn. Nuff said?

Old 01-06-2010, 11:52 PM

Red Neck in Michigan.
Don't mess with my Hummer.

Old 01-08-2010, 07:58 PM

Your area may be firmiliar with fuh2.com . My buddy showed me this website the other day and bothers me a bit even though I own an H3. That would be why people are flipping him off.

Also we pulled a prank on my buddy (DISCLAIMER: I do not mean this in any offensive way if you are gay, if you are then thats all you bro!) and put a gay and proud sticker on the bumper of his car and it took him weeks till he finally realized that it was on his car and that that was the reason why people keep screaming at him unnecessary things and flippin him off.

Old 01-10-2010, 01:20 PM

If I catch any of those **** stinking soap dodging treetramps messing with my H3 they will be taken away and tortured

Old 01-11-2010, 09:44 PM
Default treehuggers suck

i freak them out as i was getting sick of stupidass comments while i gassed up-even with my h3.
i bought a yukon "hybrid" emblem and stuck it on the back door above the h3.
the H is big and green -looks like a computer chip design and the rest are silver.bought it on e-bay for $14.00
they end up apoligizing to me when i point at it and i throw a little bs in and laugh at the idiots as i pull out.

Old 01-12-2010, 01:57 AM

The part about all this that bothers me the most is that people feel that because the feel strongly enough about something. They think they have the right to deface or damage someone elses property. I mean for god sakes its a automobile how can people have such hatred. I just cant understand, if I ever saw someone vandalize anyone's car or property just because they didn't like it, I would have to show them the same courtesy.

Old 01-12-2010, 03:41 PM

funny thing the finger just came up from some duech driving a focus i almost whipped a u turn and parked in his trunk lucky for him i was on the way to get my coffee.....

Old 01-12-2010, 08:51 PM

Typical green driver; was at the mall shopping just prior to Christmas, nuff said, the lot was full. Little green rollerskate whips around the corner, spots an opening between a large Ford SUV and a Cadillac Escalade.

She attempts to whip into the spot, slides on the ice and nails the Ford on the bottom of the quarter panel. Almost hits the Cadillac trying to straighten up, parks, gets out, looks at the damage and walks away.

I was mad and told the admiral to go shopping, I had business to attend to. Called security, told them to run the film on that lot and announce for the owner of the Ford to call them. Gave them my card and instructed security to contact me if they were unable to nail the perp.

Security told me that was the second hit and run that day, and it was still early!

Old 01-27-2010, 12:56 PM

Most people don't bother me until they read my license plate (HER H2) then the stupid starts. Or if I'm pumping gas or something I get comments from guys like "that's a big truck for a little girl". I just smile and kindly reply "that's funny, I was about to say the same about you". I get extremely angry when they act stupid and my 16 month old daughter is with me. I usually take a pic of their license plate with my phone and watch for them when she's not with me - then it's my turn to have a little go. You can't get away with much in a small town like I'm in. That's terrible, I know, but people are stupid and I have accepted that.

Last edited by GirlieH2; 02-05-2010 at 12:15 PM.
Old 01-28-2010, 09:47 PM

Hi

I had no idea there was this anti Hummer sentiment. I am not originally from America and always thought Hummers were gorgeous. I bought an H3 a month ago and most of my friends think it's great, but one went balistic and yelled "Have you no consience about the carbon foot print you are leaving?!!!" I quietly told her that I am paying for the gas and until I ask her to pay for it she could just shut the **** up. I can't believe these people and God help the person who touches my carbon footprint.

Michal

Quick Reply: This is really disturbing to me as a Hummer owner....