PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PROBLEMS WITH H3

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2006, 04:55 PM
Default RE: PROBLEMS WITH H3

I live in NJ, does it qualify me?

Old 01-14-2006, 08:11 PM

i'm not to sure u can check with NJ OFFICALS or like city hall on go on the web to NJ goverment and if you finance it call the bank they will tell you or they will go after them that happen one time with me i had a lemmon i called for a copy of the title and they said they would take care of it because it there money.

Old 01-14-2006, 08:19 PM

http://www.lemonlaw.bbb.org/

http://www.kahnandassociates.com/lem...ersey_national

http://www.lemonlaw.com/

by some of theses it looks like you have a lemmon law i would go to the first link the goverment the other ones just to show u they have one

GOOD LUCK LET US KNOW WHAT HAPPENS

Old 01-16-2006, 12:42 PM

Thanks Dilo,
I will see what happens after I take my car in this week, If I continue to experience problems I will take it up with GM, if they do not help me I will file a complaint with BBB like you suggested. I just printed the rules for NJ Lemon Law and going to read up on it. Thanks again for the help.
Rafael

Old 01-18-2006, 08:23 PM

I had a squeek on the front end of mine. It was typical of the sound a front suspension makes when the bushings need grease. After inspection, I learned that the front suspension has no provisions or grease fittings. No too crazy about that.

Anyway, I discovered that the noise was coming from the hood latch assembly. I applied a bit of grease to the latch and the hook on the hood, and the problem was solved.

I also agree on the wipers...replaced mine yesterday.

Old 01-19-2006, 12:22 PM

Another dealer from NYC called as I previously enquired about the purchase..... I told him about my problems and he said that they have not had these problems but that I should bring all this up and they will have to fix it.... he told if they don't document it all and call GM to make it right, he himself said GM is on the run right now and should be easy to make them fix it !! But now you guys say GM is a pain, so we will see

Old 01-21-2006, 01:33 PM

I am fairly new to this site and first time post. I purchased my H3 at Kachina Hummer in Scottsdale in Oct 05. Easy sale and great deals!
Two weeks later however the driver side door started making alot of noise when you open and close it. Took it back to dealer and they new immediately
what it was. The service guy told me it's the door check which stops the door from flinging back and forth. He said it is no problem part would be ready in
three days. Kind of scary on such a new vehicle that they new this problem almost before I even walked in. Weeks went by and numerous calls back and forth
went no where. They kept telling me the part is on back order...What a crock. New vehicle like this and they have no parts. By this time my door I think is about
to fall off. Its getting worse and worse. After speaking to supervisor after supervisor I told them if they dont fix this they are going to owe me not only a new door
but possibly a new vehicle. After that call the part was miraculously available and ready to install. I also had them install a tire cover which they scratched the back
door trying to put it on. Didn't see that one until the next day. I'll let that one go. And lastly to add insult to injury, the dealer was offering me a 500.00 GM gas card.
I have been waiting since Oct 05 for this card. Has never shown up. Tried to contact GM and they say they don't have my VIN information and to go back to the dealer.
Waiting to hear from them of course. Not a very good start to this one. I am having my oil change on Monday by the Tucson Hummer dealer. Hopefully no more drama.

Old 01-27-2006, 09:39 PM

Oil change went fine..$50 bucks at the dealer. Thought that was a little pricey. The earlier post about the H3 having cracks on the driver side roof area is true. The service tech guy at the dealer actually told me about mine and showed it to me. It is very very tiny. He said mine was the smallest he had seen so far. He also said Hummer is aware of it and that there was a memo sent to the dealers about a month ago saying not to do anything with them right now as they are working on a fix and when it is redesigned then a recall will go out to have the damage replaced. Hummer Bummer

Old 01-27-2006, 10:45 PM

$50 that's a lot mine dealer only charges me $30 where is the crack on the metal or on the plastic

I have a problem with my passanger side seat if some one sit in it sound like it the gears are clicking into a nother spot hard to explain but the dealer could not find nothing soon i got home boy it starting doing it the only thing i can think of it might be under the the truck like a brake line hitting because it only happen when i put on the brakes i don't know weird

Old 01-28-2006, 11:29 PM

$30 for just oil change? or with tire rotation and so forth ? liquid checks

Quick Reply: PROBLEMS WITH H3