PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PROBLEMS WITH H3

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2005, 06:34 PM
Default PROBLEMS WITH H3

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT PROBLEMS (IF ANY) YOU FOUND OR HAVE HAD SINCE YOU BOUGHT/PICKED UP YOUR H3.

1. DEALER BROKE OFFROAD LIGHT COVER TRYING TO REMOVE IT IN SHOWROOM WHEN I WAS GETTING MY WALK THROUGH

2. NETTING ON BACK OF PASSENGER SEAT PULLED OUT OF PLASTIC RING

3. WHEN LIGHTS ON TOP WERE PUT ON, THEY CRACKED A PLASTIC DRIVER SIDE RAIL, DIDNT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT TO ANYONE, THEN A WEEK LATER WHEN I WAS WASHING MY H3 I NOTICED AND IMMEDIATELY TOOK IT TO THE DEALER, AND WAS VERY UPSET ABOUT IT.

Old 12-04-2005, 05:03 AM
Default RE: PROBLEMS WITH H3

I bought a Hummer H3 in August from Mark Christopher Hummer in Ontario, fully loaded. But it has been back at the dealer's just shy of a month now. It has had the fuel injectors replaced, gasket, intake manifold, and now I was told they want to put a new cylinder head and head gasket on it! I was informed that one of the cylinders is misfiring, but they don't know why. In the mean time, they will just continue to replace parts of the engine, with hopes of eventually resolving the problem. I am on my second case manager at GM looking at the situation, but I have no ETA as to when of if I will get it back. It may just be a bad batch, but at this point I just want another vehicle all together, especially when the General Motors techs are stumped as to the root of the problem and there is no time table as to when or if this issue will be resolved.

Old 12-05-2005, 03:37 AM

I WOULD BE PISSED IF THAT WHY MY TRUCK, I WOULD DEFFINATELY BE GETTING MEDIA INVOLVED OR HERE IN THE STATES, STATE ATTOURNEY GENERAL

Old 12-07-2005, 02:33 AM

I have contacted some media as well as a lemon law attorney...it's just such a headache.[:'(]

Old 12-07-2005, 03:09 AM

i hope your not in ny state, because they put the lemon law on hold because there have been so many complaints

Old 12-14-2005, 02:42 PM

my only complaint is that it slips or shifts hard into 2nd gear when cold. My dealer is 100 miles away and haven't had time to take it in for service.

Old 12-14-2005, 10:20 PM

bought my H3 in august used the 4 low on sep 25th front ring gear broke, took 36 days to get it repaired. GM then voided the warrenty on the front end stating that if something happens to it again it will not be covered. tommorw dec 15 amd going to arrbitration with GM at the BBB to try to get it replaced with one that has the full warrenty. GM has not been very nice about my problem.

Old 12-15-2005, 08:13 AM

ORIGINAL: geoboy30

bought my H3 in august used the 4 low on sep 25th front ring gear broke, took 36 days to get it repaired. GM then voided the warrenty on the front end stating that if something happens to it again it will not be covered. tommorw dec 15 amd going to arrbitration with GM at the BBB to try to get it replaced with one that has the full warrenty. GM has not been very nice about my problem.

Keep us updated on this one please... I would like to know how they cover their product...

Old 12-15-2005, 01:08 PM

i wonder if that's why they don't show the H3 offroad in any of their commercials like they did with the H2? that's pretty lame they won't cover their own work or product, good luck on gettin' a new one.

Old 12-15-2005, 04:45 PM

I didn't know the manufacturer could void there own warranty!! (at least by law). That shocked me. Something doesn't sound quite right.

Quick Reply: PROBLEMS WITH H3