PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Member--hopefully new Hummer owner

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2006, 05:14 PM
Default RE: New Member--hopefully new Hummer owner

ORIGINAL: dapembroidery

You guys crack me up.

I was just glad to get some feedback on the Range Rovers because my husband said he heard good stuff about them. Now that he knows I've been doing some research and getting opinions, he'll get back on track in finding me a Hummer!

Yes we can leave hubby out of this. After all, I'll probably be going solo to Hummer events!

Nothing hotter than a chick in a Hummer right?

Danielle

i simply refuse to respond to this post. it's just too easy . . . .

Old 03-27-2006, 05:17 PM

I for one..Am enjoying a cigarette right now[sm=smokin.gif]

Old 03-27-2006, 05:24 PM

Dennis i guess she does not know about you you still have that pink dress
here is his pic http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Evening-Ball...QQcmdZViewItem

Old 03-27-2006, 05:24 PM

LMAO...Can't a girl have some fun?

You guys need to be careful or you may get some quality stalkers on your hands.

You like curvacious 400 pound women chasing you don't you?

Gotta go finish that cigarette.

Danielle

Old 03-27-2006, 05:27 PM

Dennis how do you do it

Old 03-28-2006, 12:17 AM

ORIGINAL: dilo2001gt

Dennis how do you do it
A gentleman will never kiss and tell..[sm=nono.gif]<--------------kinda looks like he's flipping the bird, don't it?

Old 03-28-2006, 09:38 AM
Default I was just kidding...New Question

I was just kidding about weighing 400 pounds.

Can any of you enlighten me on how you decided on the Hummer you have? Why the H3 over the H2 or vice versa?
Still trying to decide what I'm going to get. I think the H3 would be a better daily driver, but darn it--the H2 is just so FUN to drive!

I've seen some 03 and 04 H2s for around the top dollar price of a new H3. Although a warranty is very appealing to me as well.

Thanks,

Danielle

Old 03-28-2006, 10:37 AM
Default RE: I was just kidding...New Question

Can any of you enlighten me on how you decided on the Hummer you have? Why the H3 over the H2 or vice versa?
Still trying to decide what I'm going to get. I think the H3 would be a better daily driver, but darn it--the H2 is just so FUN to drive!

I've seen some 03 and 04 H2s for around the top dollar price of a new H3. Although a warranty is very appealing to me as well.

Thanks,

Danielle
H2 have more toys H3 just a basic suv that's why they are much cheaper. The one that can help you be shortbus he has a H2

Old 03-28-2006, 10:49 AM

Danielle
I knew you were kidding, so stalk away my dear[sm=Awwww.gif]...I also believe you'd look HOT in a HUMMER too...

But Mark is right... There are a lot of good reasons for an H2 or on the other hand the H3..Your personal needs will be what dictates which one suits you best...I wish I could be of more help to you with making that decision.[sm=signs003.gif]

Old 03-28-2006, 12:17 PM

my decision was easy. the H3 wasn't out when i bought mine, but i wouldn't have gone that route anyway, since part of my decision was for towing. i tote a 21' camper, and my supercharged 4runner did ok on flat ground, but hills were a problem. i imagine the H3 would have the same issues as my 4runner did. now that i've seen them side by side, here's my take on some of the benefits of the H2. only opinions, not necessarily the views of this forum or any of it's affiliates!

you mentioned you do search and rescue with your dogs, the H2 has a lot more room in back for them to be comfy. they may need help getting in, my boxer needs a hand to get up there (but she's 8 and gettin' creaky). there's an available winch in a cradle that can go into the front or rear receiver, in case you need to pull something out of the way, or do some recovery work. the H2 is a good bit heavier for that as well. Hummer makes some nice waterproof seat covers for front and rear, to keep the dogs and muddy people off the leather seats. more interior room too. and, best of all in my opinion, most of the bugs have been found and worked out of the H2, so major repair work shouldn't be necessary if you go that route. If you can find an '03 or '04 under 36k miles, you can get an extended GM warranty. i went the GMPP route and have basically a factory warranty to 93k miles, $100 deductible (it's already paid for itself)

you'd get better mileage in an H3, and could fit into some smaller spaces than an H2 could. an H3 can go just about anywhere an H2 can go, it's very capable in rough terrain (like CA highways). recovery accessories are starting to become available, so you shouldn't have to worry about that.

you mentioned you were 400lbs, so the H2 suspension may be better suited to support that (just kidding, i saw your retraction). if i had it to do over now, i think i'd still go for the H2.

Quick Reply: New Member--hopefully new Hummer owner