PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Member--hopefully new Hummer owner

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2006, 01:41 PM
Default RE: New Member--hopefully new Hummer owner

Ya Dennis is a sweet talker be careful [sm=smiley15.gif]

Old 03-27-2006, 01:46 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

ORIGINAL: dilo2001gt

YOU CHEAPO NOT LEATHER NO MOONROOF HAD THEM FOR 15 YEARS NOW NEVER GET A TRUCK WITH OUT ONE. I WAS NO FAN OF LEATHER BUT THE POWER SEAT MADE A DIFFERANCE TO SEE PEOPLE TOLD ME ONCE I HAVE IT I LOVE IT IS TRUE .THE STANG HAS THEM BUT I HAD NO CHOICE BUT ON A SUV I THINK THAT'S ALL I GET AGAIN THEN THERE NICE AND WARM IN THE WINTER.
Yo Mama!...I've had sunroofs in Land Rovers and Mercedes...I hate them!!!! Either they eventually leak, wind noise open or closed or they f--king just break! I hate them!!!...Whew! I feel better now...[sm=smokin.gif]

Leather seats also Suck!!...Caring for them is my issue (leather cleaner and conditioners, cracking, discoloring, etc., you name it)..I don't need heated ones either, cuz I pack enough of my own heat.[sm=smiley2.gif]
YOUE BUYING CHEAP CARS ALL MY 4 RUNNER NEVER HAD A PROBLEM HOPEFULLY NOT WITH THE H3 I AGREE WITH LEATHER BUT HAD NOT CHOICE DID YOU EVER TRY THE POWER SEATS BECAUSE I WANTED CLOTH BUT COULD NOT SEE ANY THING DRIVING SO I STILL BOUGHT IT THEN THE NEXT DAY I CALLED THE DEALER UP AND ASK ABOUT THE POWER HE SAID IT GOES UP ABOUT 4IN I SAID I BE BACK TONIGHT DON'T PUT MY ORDER IN .

Old 03-27-2006, 02:23 PM

What's up with the sunroofs? Do they all leak? BUMMER.

Dennis--what's your thoughts on Land Rovers? I see you used to own one. I test drove one and was only slightly impressed. It was an 05 LR3, but it was 10k more than a loaded H3. To me, it wasn't worth the price difference and the ride wasn't nearly as nice. But, I'm open to additional feedback on the Land Rovers.

Danielle

Old 03-27-2006, 03:09 PM

ORIGINAL: dapembroidery

What's up with the sunroofs? Do they all leak? BUMMER.

Dennis--what's your thoughts on Land Rovers? I see you used to own one. I test drove one and was only slightly impressed. It was an 05 LR3, but it was 10k more than a loaded H3. To me, it wasn't worth the price difference and the ride wasn't nearly as nice. But, I'm open to additional feedback on the Land Rovers.

Danielle
Land Rover...Where should I begin..Hmmm..Well not too be to hard on them..They're overpriced Hunks of junk!!..They are operating on the shirttails of a long over used heritage of the ultimate offroader...They are a maintenance nightmare and Land Rover are very funny about honoring warranty issues if there is anything as simple as using the wrong gasoline octane involved...I'm serious, stay away from them..They are fun when they are working well, but that is rare...As far as sunroofs..I guess if you like sun in your eyes and wind in your hair they're fine...I had a new 1992 Benz I bought in Evansville (D-PATRICK)..I had the car for 12 years..But every two years the sunroof needed repair..No big deal, just a pain in the butt..The last time it was in for sunroof repair, the roof got scratched a bit..The Land Rover's I had also had issues from day one..Squeaked and rattled when closed...Had a terrible wind noise when open, (if it opened), and others I know of On various other cars have had Noises, leaks and malfunctions..The H3 I understand has some issues with theirs too..So to save sanity, I just perfer not to have one...It ain't got nothing to do with the price of the car..A lot of these sunroofs are aftermarket install add-on by a secondary vendor for the Dealer/carmaker...i.e., Land Rover does this.

Old 03-27-2006, 03:47 PM

I LOVE YOU DENNIS!

I just emailed my husband your post on the Land Rovers. Now I can get back in focus on a Hummer!

Danielle

Old 03-27-2006, 04:03 PM

I LOVE YOU DENNIS!

I just emailed my husband your post on the Land Rovers. Now I can get back in focus on a Hummer!

Danielle
My pleasure and same to you...Uum..Can we leave your hubby out of this maybe?[sm=loveeyes.gif][sm=signs003.gif]

Old 03-27-2006, 04:35 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

I LOVE YOU DENNIS!

Danielle
My pleasure and same to you...Uum..Can we leave your hubby out of this maybe?[sm=loveeyes.gif][sm=signs003.gif]

geez, get a room . . . your credit card isn't maxed out yet . . . [sm=love.gif]

Old 03-27-2006, 05:03 PM

You guys crack me up.

I was just glad to get some feedback on the Range Rovers because my husband said he heard good stuff about them. Now that he knows I've been doing some research and getting opinions, he'll get back on track in finding me a Hummer!

Yes we can leave hubby out of this. After all, I'll probably be going solo to Hummer events!

Nothing hotter than a chick in a Hummer right?

Danielle

Old 03-27-2006, 05:04 PM

I LOVE YOU TOO DENNIS [sm=drlove.gif] L.O.L [sm=kiss.gif]

Old 03-27-2006, 05:11 PM

Yes we can leave hubby out of this. After all, I'll probably be going solo to Hummer events!

Nothing hotter than a chick in a Hummer right?

Danielle

CHA-CHING[sm=smiley2.gif][sm=smiley16.gif]

Quick Reply: New Member--hopefully new Hummer owner