Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners

Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/)
-   -   New Member--hopefully new Hummer owner (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/new-member-hopefully-new-hummer-owner-562/)

dapembroidery 03-26-2006 11:35 PM

New Member--hopefully new Hummer owner

Hey gang,

I've been in the marker for my first Hummer for the last month. Having some issues selling my truck, as I'm a little upside down in the loan. [:@] I've asked the hubby to handle the deal for me. Car salespeople stress me out. [:'(]

My ultimate vehicle would be either an H2 or H3, BLACK with the leather and towing packages and a sunroof. :) I do search and rescue with my dogs and I'm looking for a good vehicle that can go anywhere and look great doing it.

I bought a chocolate cake at WalMart today and I couldn't resist the theme. Check it out!
[IMG][/IMG]

If anyone has any suggestions for dealerships in the Midwest, let me know. I'm in Indiana, but willing to travel for a good deal!

Thanks,

Danielle

[IMG]local://upfiles/469/CEC186B71F14402282DF391DFD0DC90D.jpg[/IMG]

Dennis 03-26-2006 11:59 PM

RE: New Member--hopefully new Hummer owner

ORIGINAL: dapembroidery

If anyone has any suggestions for dealerships in the Midwest, let me know. I'm in Indiana, but willing to travel for a good deal!

Thanks,

Danielle

[IMG]local://upfiles/469/CEC186B71F14402282DF391DFD0DC90D.jpg[/IMG]
I can recommend a dealer in Little Rock, Arkansas (actually Benton) Called Landers Hummer, they usually have around a 150 H3s in stock to choose from...I got mine at Invoice...They will pick you up from the airport if need be..I was telling someone else here that a majority of their business is from out of state..I worked my whole deal over the phone with them with no cash crossing hands. I drove 380 miles to pickup exactly what I wanted in equip and options, and at exactly the price we worked out, Period!..Very happy.
Call if you're interested...Call Rachael Buck..800-896-5263..Tell her that Dennis from Oklahoma City sent you..She will hook you up.

dilo2001gt 03-27-2006 09:41 AM

Welcome go for the H2 sut:D

dapembroidery 03-27-2006 12:20 PM

Hey Dennis, just curious---what is the invoice cost?

I was looking at a loaded H3 for about 33k, with the GMS discount. Is that a good price?

Does Landers Hummer have a website? If I call that gal, I'm surely tell her you sent me.

Thanks,

Danielle

Dennis 03-27-2006 12:39 PM

I was looking at a loaded H3 for about 33k, with the GMS discount. Is that a good price?

Does Landers Hummer have a website? If I call that gal, I'm surely tell her you sent me.

Thanks,

Danielle
Hi again..

I got the; Adventure package, Chrome appearance package, Chrome Hood handles, Chrome tubular side steps, Chrome fuel door cover, 6CD/XM/Monsoon sound system, Trailer/tow package, Spare tire cover, Cloth seats, No sunroof (hate those things, always a problem with them)No documentaion fee.. and a full tank of gas for $32,500. OTD

LANDERS HUMMER

dapembroidery 03-27-2006 01:23 PM

WOW Dennis! I may have to call you in to work a deal for me! Did you do some sweet talking or what to get that price?? :D
At my local dealer Lockhart Hummer, they said they wanted to move on an H2 that had been on their lot for 3 months and they knocked a whooping 2k off the price. Booooo Hissssssss!

I checked out the website for Landers. Looks like they have a nice inventory. My husband does some long distance hauling for FEMA so it shouldn't be a problem to get down there and pick up a new H3!!!

ROADTRIP!!

Thanks again! I'll keep you updated on what I get.

Danielle
Guess I better join the club with my current vehicle details....
04 Chevy Silverado extended cab. :(
00 Pontiac Firebird WS6--SWEET! This is going bye bye for my H3!
06 Chevy Kodiac

dilo2001gt 03-27-2006 01:28 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

Thanks,

Danielle
Hi again..

I got the; Adventure package, Chrome appearance package, Chrome Hood handles, Chrome tubular side steps, Chrome fuel door cover, 6CD/XM/Monsoon sound system, Trailer/tow package, Spare tire cover, Cloth seats, No sunroof (hate those things, always a problem with them)No documentaion fee.. and a full tank of gas for $32,500. OTD

LANDERS HUMMER

YOU CHEAPO NOT LEATHER NO MOONROOF HAD THEM FOR 15 YEARS NOW NEVER GET A TRUCK WITH OUT ONE. I WAS NO FAN OF LEATHER BUT THE POWER SEAT MADE A DIFFERANCE TO SEE PEOPLE TOLD ME ONCE I HAVE IT I LOVE IT IS TRUE .THE STANG HAS THEM BUT I HAD NO CHOICE BUT ON A SUV I THINK THAT'S ALL I GET AGAIN THEN THERE NICE AND WARM IN THE WINTER.:D

Dennis 03-27-2006 01:29 PM

WOW Dennis! I may have to call you in to work a deal for me! Did you do some sweet talking or what to get that price?? :D

You bet! We can do a three way. (for Shorty...[sm=nothatway.gif])

Yeah, my local dealer made a simular offer..BIG DEAL!!:eek:..They Make it sound like they're really doing you a favor...HA!

Good luck..Just give them a call and see what happens..They are really honest nice folks to work with...I can say that because I'm a hard-ass to deal with.:D

shortbus 03-27-2006 01:33 PM

At my local dealer Lockhart Hummer, they said they wanted to move on an H2 that had been on their lot for 3 months and they knocked a whooping 2k off the price. Booooo Hissssssss!

I checked out the website for Landers. Looks like they have a nice inventory. My husband does some long distance hauling for FEMA so it shouldn't be a problem to get down there and pick up a new H3!!!

ROADTRIP!!

Thanks again! I'll keep you updated on what I get.

Danielle
Guess I better join the club with my current vehicle details....
04 Chevy Silverado extended cab. :(
00 Pontiac Firebird WS6--SWEET! This is going bye bye for my H3!
06 Chevy Kodiac
i think he shares his detailing tips with the dealership, i've never seen a cleaner engine.

Dennis 03-27-2006 01:39 PM

ORIGINAL: dilo2001gt

YOU CHEAPO NOT LEATHER NO MOONROOF HAD THEM FOR 15 YEARS NOW NEVER GET A TRUCK WITH OUT ONE. I WAS NO FAN OF LEATHER BUT THE POWER SEAT MADE A DIFFERANCE TO SEE PEOPLE TOLD ME ONCE I HAVE IT I LOVE IT IS TRUE .THE STANG HAS THEM BUT I HAD NO CHOICE BUT ON A SUV I THINK THAT'S ALL I GET AGAIN THEN THERE NICE AND WARM IN THE WINTER.:D
Yo Mama!:D...I've had sunroofs in Land Rovers and Mercedes...I hate them!!!! Either they eventually leak, wind noise open or closed or they f--king just break! I hate them!!!...Whew! I feel better now...[sm=smokin.gif]

Leather seats also Suck!!...Caring for them is my issue (leather cleaner and conditioners, cracking, discoloring, etc., you name it)..I don't need heated ones either, cuz I pack enough of my own heat.[sm=smiley2.gif]