PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Motivational Posters *Might be NSFW*

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2007, 09:32 AM
Default RE: Motivational Posters *Might be NSFW*

ORIGINAL: Lane

Sorry, don't find the cop pictures funny at all. Abuse of power never turned me on. Sorry.

Must be some kind of police station humor or something (???).
I'm not going to debate what makes you think those pictures have anything to do with abusing powers. Sure, there are some that do abuse their powers and they eventually are weeded out. However, you automatically assume that those pictures are of someone who did abuse their powers without knowing the story.

Being in law enforcement is not a get rich career. It's a thankless job that most wouldn't do or couldn't do if they tried. Now, I don't know if you have had a bad run in with law enforcement or you have just seen the end results on tv and drawn your own conclusion. Do I abuse my powers? No.. However, I will use my discression andI can go by the book and make your day miserable or I can cut you some slack... The decision is yours... It's all about attitude.

ORIGINAL: importkiller

ORIGINAL: Lane

Sorry, don't find the cop pictures funny at all. Abuse of power never turned me on. Sorry.

Must be some kind of police station humor or something (???).

moron

how do you get abuse of power from those pics?!?!?! DO you know what circumstances lead up to that point? I didn't think so.....go drive your land rover and whine over on their board. ( I think you were the land rover guy that came over here to talk to Dennis)

Exactly...

ORIGINAL: Dennis

Cool it Mike....No need to call anyone any kind of derogatory name to get your point across.
Lane is the one that **** the thread up... nobody twisted his arm into posting his Cops Abuse Their Power in response to a picture I posted... Jesus, just delete this damn thread since he is so offended. *really big sigh and rolling my eyes*

Lane would be better served staying in the "Joke" thread where he spends most of his time. At least Mikecontributes to Hummer related discussion, even if his views are weird.

Old 07-28-2007, 09:35 AM

thanks jdrew...I think[&:]

Old 07-28-2007, 09:43 AM

Some things just irritate me... What turned out to be a funny thread has now turned into garbage. Thanks Lane! Way to go buddy... Make sure you donate and become a "Contributor".

Old 07-28-2007, 10:27 AM

please Dennis....why the policing all of a sudden? So from now on everytime some is called a moron we'll post this reply to them. I guess we know why all the old timers are leaving.
I'm not defending anyone..just their right to an opinion without being chastised and called a name..I'd do the same for you...So yes, I agree, people will probably leave if they are in fear of being called a name...Kidding around is one thing, but I sensed this was not the case.

JD..If one of your people you pull over and you cite them for whatever and they think you were little over zealous (which I'm sure your are one to be) and call you a moron..I shudder to think of your reaction...

Old 07-28-2007, 10:32 AM

Come on Dennis, when did we start needing to be so damn PC here....he made a moronic statement that IMO could of offended jdrew, why not tell him to cool it for sake of hurting drew's feelings? but yet I decided to stick up for him and you decided to tell me to cool it....whatever, water under the bridge.....and my last post.

Take care hummer family, I will miss most of you.

Old 07-28-2007, 10:34 AM

JD..If one of your people you pull over and you cite them for whatever and they think you were little over zealous (which I'm sure your are one to be) and call you a moron..I shudder to think of your reaction...
That's a little over dramatic Dennis and quite honestly,I consider that an insult.. If you honestly think that someone calling me a name upests me to the point of doing something illegal, you obviously have me confused with someone else.

My first reaction is no reaction or to even smile bigger.. "Kill'em with Kindness" .. That's the best part.. It pisses them off even more when you don't react..

Nice try at assuming that I can't control myself at work.

Old 07-28-2007, 10:36 AM

Come on Dennis, when did we start needing to be so damn PC here....he made a moronic statement that IMO could of offended jdrew, why not tell him to cool it for sake of hurting drew's feelings? but yet I decided to stick up for him and you decided to tell me to cool it....whatever, water under the bridge.....and my last post.

Take care hummer family, I will miss most of you.
Now thats just great...

Old 07-28-2007, 11:01 AM

ORIGINAL: jdrew

That's a little over dramatic Dennis and quite honestly,I consider that an insult.. If you honestly think that someone calling me a name upests me to the point of doing something illegal, you obviously have me confused with someone else.

My first reaction is no reaction or to even smile bigger.. "Kill'em with Kindness" .. That's the best part.. It pisses them off even more when you don't react..

Sorry..I wasn't trying to insult you...I meant nobody deserves to be called a moron unjustifiably for a personal opinion...I also meant I'm sure you are a very zealous LEO and does their job well...But would be infuriated if someone called you a moron for doing your job...I never said you would do anything illegal.

Old 07-28-2007, 11:27 AM
Super Moderator

Is it April 1st already??

Old 07-28-2007, 12:10 PM

ORIGINAL: jdrew

Sorry..I wasn't trying to insult you...I meant nobody deserves to be called a moron unjustifiably for a personal opinion...I also meant I'm sure you are a very zealous LEO and does their job well...But would be infuriated if someone called you a moron for doing your job...I never said you would do anything illegal.
You should have typed out what you meant then. I have had enough with the palaver today.. It's time for me to go to work anyway.. Where I can be insulted for a reason, instead of attempting to post some humor.

I think I will just take a break from hummerforums.com for awhile.

Quick Reply: Motivational Posters *Might be NSFW*