PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Motivational Posters *Might be NSFW*

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2007, 10:47 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Motivational Posters *Might be NSFW*

AND, I'd just like to say I don't think I even remember him saying any curse words when talking to him. YES I read ALL the posts, but using your Astrological sign as a defense for stereotyping someone that risks his life for money is utterly rediculous to me. I won't post any more replies to this, but just wonder now what kind of person it takes to call out a cop, even another human being, that he/she has never even met in person. That's like someone telling me my sister is in Iraq right now "fighting for oil" , another example of how the public is misconstrewed about the truth.

Anyway, Dennis, you seriously are almost like a virtual father to me (damn that sounds freakin' wierd and strange) but this really hit a nerve for me, and I all I can tell you is, get to know somebody before you judge or stereotype them. Hopefully this will have served as a late life's lesson for you. Sorry buddy, but that's just how I feel [&o]

Old 07-30-2007, 11:45 AM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

ORIGINAL: Dennis

ORIGINAL: importkiller

please Dennis....why the policing all of a sudden? So from now on everytime some is called a moron we'll post this reply to them. I guess we know why all the old timers are leaving.
I'm not defending anyone..just their right to an opinion without being chastised and called a name..I'd do the same for you...So yes, I agree, people will probably leave if they are in fear of being called a name...Kidding around is one thing, but I sensed this was not the case.

JD..If one of your people you pull over and you cite them for whatever and they think you were little over zealous (which I'm sure your are one to be) and call you a moron..I shudder to think of your reaction...
I just caught on to this thread.

Dennis: Jeremy "jdrew" is one of the nicest respectful people I have ever met IN PERSON, and he is definitely not one to do something like that. What justification can you possibly have to put this stereotype of a "bad cop" on somebody you have never met? I can only say I'm really dissappointed. That's just a ignorant thing to say to someone, especially someone that gets paid to protect people in the town you used to live in. Please tell me you didn't mean that.
I'm with Mike on this one .. I too have met JD in person and that was totally uncalled for Den ... Had you been out to the Badlands with us back in April you probably would have recalled the joking that went on .. on JD's behalf ... about him not "acting" like a cop .. and that it was a tough sell for (at least) me to think he was one ... Out of all the people you could have blindly stereotyped I don't think you could've picked worse of a target .. there's simply no grounds for this in his case!

Old 07-30-2007, 11:46 AM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

That's like someone telling me my sister is in Iraq right now "fighting for oil" , another example of how the public is misconstrewed about the truth.
Actually ... I think the proper wording here would be "financial and strategic interests" :P

Old 07-30-2007, 12:13 PM

Let me make this perfectly clear..This forum is not going to turn out like anotherEl-cova.

I will NOT tolerate anyone to call anyone a name, such as MORON or DOUCHEBAG..etc, Just because someone voices their opinion opposite of yours....And if you do, I will call you out publically like you insulted someone publically and I don't care who you are either..and that goes for anyone supporting such behavior..If you are just kidding around, then that'sdifferent.

If this is not agreeable, then yes by all means move on and leave...

....In caseanyone don't understand, this DOES NOT apply to TROLLS andMISFITS crusiing through to create trouble..have a ball...Those kinds of people will be banned and their posts deleted soon..

This thread is LOCKED!!!