PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Jeep Owners

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2007, 12:52 AM
Default RE: Jeep Owners

Thanks for the corrections in his post shorty...I really didn't have the time to go through it all....and I did have my facts straight sir...at least most of them...I measured the ground to rear diff in the rubi before I installed the lift and I got right at 10". You are correct about BTM that is a human made driving maneuver. BTW.. I think he was referring to the Traction control that sends power to the wheel with traction and away from the spinning wheel...sort of like BTM....which BTW the Rubi has the same traction control in it's new JK. Here is what I don't understand humminandboatin...your first post was this:
umm...How is a rubiconwrangler more capable than anH2 orH1. I cannot imagine the Approach and Departure can be better on a rubicon? Or the ground clearence? I am talking stock from the factory. I am assuming maybe you are comparing the h3 to the rubicon? Also I assume that you do own both vehicles
To which I post the #'s proving that the rubi does have equal or better clearance and angles than the h2...and then you change the argument to this:

Keep in mind as well im sure that while the Rubi has better angles this does not Immediatly mean it hasbetter bumper ground clearance. Also the angel differences are so minor that they are realy irrelivant.
So first you cannot imagine that the rubi can be better in any of these areas than the h2...I prove that it is equal or better in EVERY area and now you say it's irrelevant.....let's be consistent here. And I don't care if the h2 has 800 HP...it means absolute jack when talking about crawling ratio...it's all about gearing, not HP/TQ. There is really nothing more to discuss...be happy that you are financially able to own an awesome all around SUV...but don't try to make it something it is not.

Shorty....can I have dinner now?

Old 10-17-2007, 01:15 AM

impy, your time out is over, you can go play. but i'll still drive circles around you and your rubicon. and when it's all over, i'll drive OVER it, just to **** you off a little more . . . . . . . . and don't forget, i can outrun you . . . . . . . .

Old 10-17-2007, 01:38 AM

lol...I'll just drive down a narrow jeep trail ..you'll be left saying

Me thinks you'll have a hard time driving over it....my 35's measure out to a little over 36" tall..you're gonna need ramps to get your 37's up and over

Old 10-17-2007, 02:01 AM

i'll just use the tree i run over chasing you down as a ramp . . . . .

wtf are you doing up now? it's midnight here. working on your popeye impersonation in between posts?

Old 10-17-2007, 02:18 AM

lmao....no, just waiting for the baby to wake up for his 4 am feeding....I'd rather stay up and feed him rather than have to wake up after 3 hours of sleep. I can't work on my popeye impersonation between posts, I lost that picture of you in that hat

Old 10-17-2007, 02:49 AM

ORIGINAL: importkiller
I can't work on my popeye impersonation between posts, I lost that picture of you in that hat
problem solved

Old 10-17-2007, 06:48 AM

I was only trying to show that the H2 is also a true offroad machine as well. Not trying to be a dik. Unforunatlypeople cannot always read into demeanor on a forum. For that my bad for comming off like a dik. Im going to my corner now

Old 10-17-2007, 11:48 AM

i didn't think you were coming off as a total dik, but at least with impy and myself in the thread you're certainly in good company.

Old 10-17-2007, 12:27 PM

I still perfer a hummer.......

Old 10-18-2007, 11:07 AM

you can perfer whatever you want

Quick Reply: Jeep Owners