PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

If this is the HX concept........Damn !

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2008, 06:41 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: If this is the HX concept........Damn !

Dear Wife,

You KNOW how much I love you, right Who needs a sports car, a luxury sedan, a second car to just get you from point A to point B, when you can have a fine piece of machinery (hopefully not a piece of s#$#) such as this. I think we should wait this out and get this as our second car. After slowly picking myself off the floor after seeing this vehicle, I knew that even K.I.T.T. cannot compare to this HX. If we do, I will take you on the shopping spree dreams are made of.

Your Husband

Old 01-09-2008, 07:36 AM

Don't get me wrong, it is sharp as hell. Looks tough! I just get too attached to my vehiles so it would be hard for me to let my current one go (I can understand your situation HummerGuy). And I haven't forgot about the truck, I think that is what I'm waiting for. It's fun and still practical. Not trading in for a P/U, but I never knew how much I actually use a P/U until I got rid of it.

Old 01-09-2008, 08:39 AM

The H3 truck would be kinda cool. Although I was reading something about the concept H2 SUT with a longer bed. I would like a truck and I love the look of the Hummers 1-3 (I wonder how it would fit in the garage though, since the normal H2 barely squeezes in there).

Old 01-09-2008, 08:47 AM
Super Moderator

Well, the Chicago Auto Show is coming up soon, and besides that being the official unveiling of the New Challenger and Camaro, the rumor is Hummer is also "officially" supposed to inveil the H3T and HX. I'm planning on taking the day off so we can go to all of those ceremonies. I'll take alot of pics that day and post them once I get home.

I really want to see what the H3T looks like. I may just get one of those instead since my wife is into pickups, but I think once she sees this, she'll like this more. It will probably be her car anyway.

Old 01-09-2008, 10:40 AM
Super Moderator

Hummerguy you beg well...it just might work. Also the H2 easily fit in my garage except for height and it had the rear mountedsparetire carrier. I would think the truck, even with the extended bed would fit in the garage. In fact my F-250 crew cab (reg bed ) fits in the garage by a CH. Can't wait to see both!

Old 01-09-2008, 03:18 PM

Don't get me wrong. It's a good looking rig, but it's hard to come out with something original and separate from Jeep when you try to build a direct competitor to Jeep based in a vehicle lineup whose original design appearance was produced by Jeep LOL

Go ahead. Flame me lol

Old 01-09-2008, 03:30 PM
Super Moderator

Every car mfg. has borrowed from the others. If something works it works. When it comes to off road capable vehicles some things have to be present for them to work well. Wheels out at the corners to eliminate overhang, clearance, big deep wheel wells for wheel travel, etc... so any off road vehicle worth a damn will exhibit a lot of the same basic design characteristics. No way around it.

Old 01-09-2008, 03:30 PM

ORIGINAL: Okvalley

Don't get me wrong. It's a good looking rig, but it's hard to come out with something original and separate from Jeep when you try to build a direct competitor to Jeep based in a vehicle lineup whose original design appearance was produced by Jeep LOL

Go ahead. Flame me lol
Ok, you joined in just to post that? I know, you came from the Jeep forum!

Old 01-09-2008, 04:09 PM

Leave my jeep brother alone[8D]

Old 01-09-2008, 11:21 PM

LOL Yeah, I'm a "Jeep-Guy." But I recognize and respect the heritage. I have a lot of respect for the H1 and I love the look of the H3. I think they could've done better on this one, though.

Quick Reply: If this is the HX concept........Damn !