PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

I sank my HUMMER; now the security system is going nuts?

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2010, 04:56 PM

Amen! OKay let's give PEACE a chance now!

All water under the bridge already!

Peace Out!!!

Old 09-24-2010, 09:19 PM

True! All this bickering is giving me a headache.... I really enjoy hearing about problems, experiences and fixes for all kinds of issues. I have learned a ton off of this site about my H3 but the argueing and bickering should be in a different place. How about a seperate forum for it? If a few want to fight it out, take it to that spot? Then we don't have to read all the BS to find out what the issue ended up being or how it was solved. This one is 6 pages long for less than a page of real info... Just my humble opinion....

Old 09-24-2010, 11:24 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by RaYoSeKiZ
All water under the bridge already!

Peace Out!!!
There was no bridge involved :P

Originally Posted by slumlord
True! All this bickering is giving me a headache.... I really enjoy hearing about problems, experiences and fixes for all kinds of issues. I have learned a ton off of this site about my H3 but the argueing and bickering should be in a different place. How about a seperate forum for it? If a few want to fight it out, take it to that spot? Then we don't have to read all the BS to find out what the issue ended up being or how it was solved. This one is 6 pages long for less than a page of real info... Just my humble opinion....
I must agree with thise. Particularly that last sentence.

Old 09-27-2010, 07:44 PM

Alright, enough is enough. Where are the Pics!!!

Old 09-27-2010, 11:31 PM
Banned

Interesting preposition. I think I may start hosting them tomorrow. The bad news is, my buddy's sim card went out on his phone a few days after the incident, so the recovery video is gone, and so are some good pics. I'm gonna ask some friends if they were sent pics so I can get them all together and post them up here.

The dealership laughed when I showed them the pics.

Old 09-28-2010, 03:36 PM

This thread just made my day. Karma is a bitch.

Old 09-28-2010, 09:12 PM
Banned

Karma? Not really. Insurance gave me more than I payed for it. But I'm glad I could make your day.

Losers that nutswing really make my day

Old 09-29-2010, 08:21 PM

I do a whole lot of reading, and not alot of talking on either hummer forum, and I am neutral, but this is ridiculous. I've been a part of a lot of car forums, and hummer owners have by far been the most helful, drama free group of forum hosters yet, until incidents like this. Most forums get ruined by these exact incidents, and become unhelpful.

Do I think what he did with his truck was smart? NO, not at all. But if this guy is a idiot then let it be, and don't make yourself look like the idiot your trying to point him out to be by bashing him like high school girls. I'll say what he did probably wasn't smart, but i'll also say that he was sending that check off to pay for that vehicle each month, so I could care less if he drives his car off of a bridge. Just my input.

Old 09-29-2010, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by dbrown6240
I do a whole lot of reading, and not alot of talking on either hummer forum, and I am neutral, but this is ridiculous. I've been a part of a lot of car forums, and hummer owners have by far been the most helful, drama free group of forum hosters yet, until incidents like this. Most forums get ruined by these exact incidents, and become unhelpful.

Do I think what he did with his truck was smart? NO, not at all. But if this guy is a idiot then let it be, and don't make yourself look like the idiot your trying to point him out to be by bashing him like high school girls. I'll say what he did probably wasn't smart, but i'll also say that he was sending that check off to pay for that vehicle each month, so I could care less if he drives his car off of a bridge. Just my input.
you sir, are a great member and I couldn't agree with you more!!!

Old 10-06-2010, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by 85_305
Karma? Not really. Insurance gave me more than I payed for it. But I'm glad I could make your day.

Losers that nutswing really make my day
Dear God PLEASE tell me that you bought a boat with that money....

Quick Reply: I sank my HUMMER; now the security system is going nuts?