PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Greenbrook GMC Hummer, Greenbrook, NJ- Complaints

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2007, 01:22 AM
Default Greenbrook GMC Hummer, Greenbrook, NJ- Complaints

Hello - I would love to hear from anyone who has hada less than plesant experience in purchasing their Hummer from this dealership.My experience in trying to purchase an H3 was incredibly shady. Thanks...

Old 03-13-2007, 01:23 AM
Default RE: Greenbrook GMC Hummer, Greenbrook, NJ- Complaints

details?

Old 03-13-2007, 05:50 AM

ORIGINAL: Gunner_45

details?
X2......Sounds Intriguing??

Old 03-13-2007, 03:39 PM

If you don't like them go to another dealer

Old 03-13-2007, 04:14 PM

ORIGINAL: omallmi

Hello - I would love to hear from anyone who has hada less than plesant experience in purchasing their Hummer from this dealership.My experience in trying to purchase an H3 was incredibly shady. Thanks...
AAhhh, someone who has validated my ssame opinion! I went to Greenbrook GMC Hummer back in Nov '06 and it was a disgusting experience. I blame it on the Truck Sales Manager, not the salesperson. I had a valid GM Supplier discount # and they tried to add thousands to the final price and could not give me a straight answer as to what the charges were. Then they tried to switch me into an '06 instead of the '07. They were sneaky, slimy, and dishonest. My understanding is that they have only had the HUMMER name for abbout 6 months. I would suggest using Perrine GMC HUMMER in East Windsor, NJ- I can give you the name of the SalesAssociate that I used (if you want it)- he was easy to work with, honest, and made the buying experience a total pleasure. I'd use him again if I was buying another. Greenbrook was so revolting that I wanted to file a complaint with HUMMER corporate.......but you know how that goes.

Old 03-13-2007, 04:15 PM

Greenbrook Hummer GMC was a good dealer to me when I went there. The salesman even wrote down a bogus final price number so that I could get the idiot at the dealership I went to down in priceAnd they have a crapload of trucks to choose from too! When I bought my dodge ram I actually went there to test drive a used H2, they were again really cool to talk to.

Old 03-13-2007, 07:10 PM

ORIGINAL: importkiller

Greenbrook Hummer GMC was a good dealer to me when I went there. The salesman even wrote down a bogus final price number so that I could get the idiot at the dealership I went to down in priceAnd they have a crapload of trucks to choose from too! When I bought my dodge ram I actually went there to test drive a used H2, they were again really cool to talk to.
...consider yourself fortunate.

Old 03-13-2007, 09:00 PM

yes happened whid me ........more than 2 weeks ago i buyt a H3 from them after 2 days i return-it transmision problem ........they replace transfer case assembly .....and now at this time it,s making a noise in the 1st and 2nd shift at 2500-3000rpm ...............and after 2 weeks i didn't get the title and license plate .......i'm very upset about them

Old 03-13-2007, 09:12 PM

I hate shabby Dealers...[:@]

Old 03-13-2007, 10:32 PM

Didn't really get a chance to deal with them too much-got a quote and the salesguy immediately told me the invoice price, which I found to be rather fishy (don't they usually want to hide the invoice price from you?), and a price above the invoice... on doing some research, I realized that the invoice price quoted was way above what it should be?! Hmm... a lying salesman, should I be surprised?

Anyways, in the end, bought from Hummer of Turnersville. I recommend the place, no problems whatsoever (not yet anyways!). Folks were pleasant. The other place I would avoid is Royal.

Quick Reply: Greenbrook GMC Hummer, Greenbrook, NJ- Complaints