Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners

Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/)
-   -   Greenbrook GMC Hummer, Greenbrook, NJ- Complaints (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/greenbrook-gmc-hummer-greenbrook-nj-complaints-4395/)

omallmi 03-13-2007 01:22 AM

Greenbrook GMC Hummer, Greenbrook, NJ- Complaints

Hello - I would love to hear from anyone who has hada less than plesant experience in purchasing their Hummer from this dealership.My experience in trying to purchase an H3 was incredibly shady. Thanks...

Gunner_45 03-13-2007 01:23 AM

RE: Greenbrook GMC Hummer, Greenbrook, NJ- Complaints

details?

HummBob 03-13-2007 05:50 AM

ORIGINAL: Gunner_45

details?
X2......Sounds Intriguing??

dilo2001gt 03-13-2007 03:39 PM

If you don't like them go to another dealer

07HummerH3 03-13-2007 04:14 PM

ORIGINAL: omallmi

Hello - I would love to hear from anyone who has hada less than plesant experience in purchasing their Hummer from this dealership.My experience in trying to purchase an H3 was incredibly shady. Thanks...
AAhhh, someone who has validated my ssame opinion! I went to Greenbrook GMC Hummer back in Nov '06 and it was a disgusting experience. I blame it on the Truck Sales Manager, not the salesperson. I had a valid GM Supplier discount # and they tried to add thousands to the final price and could not give me a straight answer as to what the charges were. Then they tried to switch me into an '06 instead of the '07. They were sneaky, slimy, and dishonest. My understanding is that they have only had the HUMMER name for abbout 6 months. I would suggest using Perrine GMC HUMMER in East Windsor, NJ- I can give you the name of the SalesAssociate that I used (if you want it)- he was easy to work with, honest, and made the buying experience a total pleasure. I'd use him again if I was buying another. Greenbrook was so revolting that I wanted to file a complaint with HUMMER corporate.......but you know how that goes.

importkiller 03-13-2007 04:15 PM

Greenbrook Hummer GMC was a good dealer to me when I went there. The salesman even wrote down a bogus final price number so that I could get the idiot at the dealership I went to down in price;)And they have a crapload of trucks to choose from too! When I bought my dodge ram I actually went there to test drive a used H2, they were again really cool to talk to.

07HummerH3 03-13-2007 07:10 PM

ORIGINAL: importkiller

Greenbrook Hummer GMC was a good dealer to me when I went there. The salesman even wrote down a bogus final price number so that I could get the idiot at the dealership I went to down in price;)And they have a crapload of trucks to choose from too! When I bought my dodge ram I actually went there to test drive a used H2, they were again really cool to talk to.
...consider yourself fortunate.

mosgerila1 03-13-2007 09:00 PM

yes happened whid me ........more than 2 weeks ago i buyt a H3 from them after 2 days i return-it transmision problem ........they replace transfer case assembly .....and now at this time it,s making a noise in the 1st and 2nd shift at 2500-3000rpm ...............and after 2 weeks i didn't get the title and license plate .......i'm very upset about them

Little Monster 03-13-2007 09:12 PM

I hate shabby Dealers...[:@]

bobopotato 03-13-2007 10:32 PM

Didn't really get a chance to deal with them too much-got a quote and the salesguy immediately told me the invoice price, which I found to be rather fishy (don't they usually want to hide the invoice price from you?), and a price above the invoice... on doing some research, I realized that the invoice price quoted was way above what it should be?! Hmm... a lying salesman, should I be surprised?

Anyways, in the end, bought from Hummer of Turnersville. I recommend the place, no problems whatsoever (not yet anyways!). Folks were pleasant. The other place I would avoid is Royal.