PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

GM please make a better product

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2007, 12:30 AM
Default RE: GM please make a better product

Kild1..Isn't the hottie on your sig one of Heff's girl friends right now..she looks real familiar[8D]

Old 01-21-2007, 12:36 AM

nope mr dennis thats my wife

just jokin
i dont know who she is i just fell in love when i saw here

Old 01-21-2007, 12:39 AM

I'm SOOO Staying out of this one!!!

Old 01-21-2007, 01:22 AM

ORIGINAL: HummBob

Well there's something new..........

Old 01-21-2007, 01:27 AM

Dude....for real....trade you Hummer in for a Ford and Shutha!

Kild1 - How did you get that picture of my girlfriend? Damnit she can't ever keep her clothes on.

Old 01-21-2007, 01:49 AM

Is this post for real?
If there is has been a problem with my - dealership has taken care of it without issues.
over 11500 miles, 15 months of ownership - still liking it...

I bought a F(ix) O(r) R(epair) D(aily) in '71 and '75 - Took a zone manager to actually drive the car and tell the dealer how to fix the problems with the '71, just gave up on the '75. That was my last Ford...

Old 01-21-2007, 06:15 AM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

ORIGINAL: HummBob

Well there's something new..........
Name:  finger.gif
Views: 18
Size:  5.5 KB

Old 01-21-2007, 10:49 AM

[sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif]

Old 01-21-2007, 03:18 PM

I can't believe this guy Is actualy complaining about a couple of loose/ missing skid/ cat bolts, and a possible rock stuck in his brake padcausing the grinding noise... LMAO

I purchased my H3 in Aug 05, within a month of ownership I had to bring It back to the dealers due to front end alignment was out... guess the folks at factory had a newbie on the alignment rack. Then In Jan o6 I returned My truck back to the dealers for roof mouldings replacment, (cracking between A-Pillar and where roof moulding joins up (due to our extreme cold conditions that Winter). Both sides have been replaced by GM's revised Mouldings. Then a month later I noticed my left headlight was vibrating on rough roads.... back to the dealers It goes... Grrrr!!! They replaced the faulty headlight capsuleout of one of their trucks In the lot, so I didn't have to wait a month for the part to come In. Which I think was damn good of them to do so!!!
June 06 I noticed the right front axle seal leaking badly, and the left side starting to leak aswell, but not bad enough to be replaced by waranty.... Back to the dealers it goes, then three months later to replace the left side.

After all these problems, I'm still very happy with my H3. I was expecting for things to go wrong with the first year production HUMMER, and I'll never consider trading It In for something else... NEVER!!! Well not at least when they come out with a 300 HP V6!!!

Just My Two Cents... Peace Out

Old 01-21-2007, 03:43 PM
JM

Hey, HK HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT!!!

Dennis : .I've been buying new cars for almost 36 years now and most all of them have been foreign made...

To keep up with the post topic, I have owned obviously more European car than American. and being 51 and a car addict I have had a lot of cars, German, british, italian.I have also had a JEEP ( sorry guys[8D])
grand cherokee V8.
I want to say, here, that even if the H3 is not 'the best' car I have had is neither the worst, by far.
And furthermore, If I compare apple with apple I am as happy and satisfied with My H3 than I have ever been with my Mercedes ml and much more satisfied than with my 4.6 hse Range ROVER, which spent more time at the dealer than in my garage and much much more satisfied than with the Grand cherokee.
Last but certainly not least who has ever seen I guy driving a mercedes ml saluting another guy driving a mercedes ml?

I feel that, buy buying a HUMMER I have bought much more than a mere 'car' I have discovered a worldwide network of very nice people totally different one from the other who are helping each other from all over the planet just because they own a HUMMER.

and honestly, that worth any little inconvenience I might have, or will have, with my car.

Quick Reply: GM please make a better product