PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

GM please make a better product

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2007, 10:02 PM
Default RE: GM please make a better product

winy beotch.....kiss my a s s ....i dont care what u call you customers behind their backs we pay your salary....

and ur a mod ?

i was venting cause of a cheaply made vehicle, with three or four fords thay never were back to the dealership....what does that tell ya!

u need to be banned as rep for hummer (if u work for hummer now..sounds like u cant hold a job) and a rep of this site ...what dealer do u work for i will include it in my letter back to hummer?

and to wes chevy ....i would def not ever own a dodge...

Old 01-20-2007, 10:07 PM

I've owned/own Hummer, Ford, Chevy, Pontiac, Dodge, MG, BMW, Porsche, Buick, Mercury, Jaguar, VW, Land Rover, GMC and most of those multiple times. Each and every one of those marques has its share of problems. Don't try and tell me that Ford is the best. I've had a few good Fords and a few POS too.

Old 01-20-2007, 10:16 PM

Oooh! I forgot Audi. Let's see that's the one that spent a month at the dealer, 3 weeks after I bought it. Yep...and now that I think about it...I had a Ford that always ran rough. Took it in for service and the rep had the ***** to tell me it had a race cam in it from the factory....it was a 4 cyl. Ranger. Never bought from that dealer again.

Old 01-20-2007, 10:18 PM

Since my post was not very nice and rather unlike my usual behavior, I removed it. [8D]

Old 01-20-2007, 10:19 PM

Um...Importkiller didn't call you a whiny b!tch..pjwing did.

But before you call it a cheap built ride again...Let me just say that there is 10's of thousands of the H3s on the road and only a minute fraction of the owners are members on this board they are not all bad evidently..Like ROADDAWG said, anyone can have a run of bad luck with any make and model car..And a lot is to do with the dealer's service on how your feeling degrades or improves after a repair...I've been buying new cars for almost 36 years now and most all of them have been foreign made...This is a very well built car for GM or I would have stayed with another foreign car...The upper end Caddys are forever in the shop for little nit-pickin things..I'm sure those owners really have something to b!tch about after paying that kinda money for an XLR or STS...

So not to take sides..All I ask is, get past these things..they're fixed right?..well maybe the rest of your H3 ownership will be problem free..At least you have a warranty and that's how long I plan on owning mine...till the warranty is up...So hang in there and try to look for some good about your car..I'm sure the plus's with out weigh your minus's.

Old 01-20-2007, 10:26 PM

Denny you have such class <sometimes lol> Sorry for my temporary lack of, and vulgarity <moderators and admin>! Sometimes these people just get my gander up....

Old 01-20-2007, 10:38 PM

That's "Dander"

No problem, we all have our moments...[sm=vader1.gif]

so let's all chill.[sm=icon_cheers.gif].so I can get back to my classlessness

Old 01-20-2007, 10:49 PM

Denny, dahlin LOL down herein the south it's "gander" as in goose's gander...and yes....[sm=icon_cheers.gif](your's being soda of course)

Old 01-20-2007, 11:24 PM

Dennis, thanks bro...I wasn't home to correct him about that post.

Don't know who he was saying can't hold a job...I assume me, so let me clear that up...... I was a service tech for Chevy for 2years, then went to Mercedes/porche for 2 years. I then got sick and am now on Permanant Disability. So yea...I can't hold a job

Lawwyfe.......once again it seems that we think alike

Old 01-21-2007, 12:17 AM

my 06 was in the shop at 500 miles for the transmission sensor and again at 1500 miles for same sensor
and again around 2200 miles for same sensor( just came unpluged that time) and at 19800 miles for head/valve job ...and our dealer is in memphis and we live about 25 miles away from memphis....
its just something to expect from a first year car/truck ..... our 07 has 2000 miles and has not had a problem yet (knocks on wood) ... so its a simple fix..... trade for a 07

Quick Reply: GM please make a better product