PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Badlands Park - Attica, IN - APRIL 29TH, Sunday

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2007, 03:24 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Badlands - Attica, IN - March 25th, Sunday

I'm still getting the times for this. ive been really busy lately. i'll definitely be there though. i'm going to buy the handheld cb that zyne has.

Old 03-12-2007, 01:17 AM

get your crap together and post some times... not all of us live close.. lol (slacker)

Old 03-12-2007, 09:26 AM

Damn JD, you're closer than I am for crying out loud LOL!

Old 03-12-2007, 01:18 PM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

I'm still getting the times for this. ive been really busy lately. i'll definitely be there though. i'm going to buy the handheld cb that zyne has.
Damn copy cat ... LOL!! Just a word ofcaution ... online purchase only from what I saw ... but even two day shipping on it was "affordable" so should have no issues getting it in time for the 25th.

Old 03-12-2007, 01:20 PM

Speaking of close by .. anyone else from this area heading on up there on the 25th!? I'll be passing by (damn near) where JD is so if anyone else is going maybe we can all meet up somewhere and caravan up there as a group ...

Old 03-12-2007, 01:21 PM

ORIGINAL: shortbus

Don't know the time yet. Also, they all have CB's in there trucks that they use. I have little walkie talkies that have a 7 mile range. Apparently they all say have a CB. I don't think I'm going to have one. I have WAY too much crap in my truck the way it is, unless I can buy some cheapy one somewhere.

http://www.badlandsoffroad.com/
you really should go get a cb. we tell everyone on our runs to have a cb, and it's downright @#%$#@^%^&*&$UCKING frustrating when you're trying to get someone on the radio and then realize they don't have one. the 2 ways are great, we have them in front and tail, but the cb's are better, that way everyone can hear what's ahead on the trail. plus, you can use it to reach out for help if necessary, there are too many codes on the FRS radios to have as good a chance to reach someone else. they're only $100 for a handheld cb at radio shack (although the distance on them blows), but i think you can add an external antenna. they're a good idea, i'd recommend you get one. but, that's just me, and i won't be there to rag on you for not having one.
For the right price I'll be more than happy to act as a proxy for you Shorty LOL! If nothing else I'm gunna give Mike some crap anyways .. just on principle and cuz I can .. if you have anything you want to add on that ............ lol

Old 03-12-2007, 02:30 PM
Super Moderator

We're meeting at 8 AM in the parking lot of a K-Mart in the area. I'll get more info. We are caravanning there.

Old 03-12-2007, 02:37 PM

I'd be hard pressed to make it there THAT early as that has me leaving Cinci before 4 AM. I'll see what I can do but if nothing else I'll be there a couple of hours later and I'll try to catch up with ya's in the park.

Old 03-12-2007, 02:42 PM

i have a winch, does that get me invited?

i'm kidding. i'll make every possible effort to make it, but as i just saw thist hread thats kind ofs hort notice. but i'd endure the 11 hour drive if time allowed

Old 03-12-2007, 02:57 PM

We're meeting at 8 AM in the parking lot of a K-Mart in the area. I'll get more info. We are caravanning there.
Kmart? I assume the one in attica or am i wrong?

Quick Reply: Badlands Park - Attica, IN - APRIL 29TH, Sunday