PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Badlands Park - Attica, IN - APRIL 29TH, Sunday

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2007, 12:50 AM
Super Moderator
Default Badlands Park - Attica, IN - APRIL 29TH, Sunday

UPDATE: The official IHC Badlands Park outting has once again changed to Sunday, April 29th.

We finally have an official date for our Hummer Club outting. Mike and I are part of the Illiana Hummer Club, which is based out of Indiana but encompasses Indiana, Illinois, Michigan and Wisconsin. Our web site address (which I'm building a new site for right now) is www.illianahummerclub.com

The site hasn't been updated since I'm building the new one, but hopefully I'll at least have a partially completed version of the new site up in a couple of weeks.

In the meantime, our club is going to go as a group to the Badlands http://www.badlandsoffroad.com/index.aspon this day. Everybody is welcome to join us. Maybe we can even pick a few of you up as some new members!

I'll keep a running list of potential participants from this forum here. So far here is who I have:

jdrew
Me
ZYNE
HummerMike (who does most of the club event planning these days)

I'm still getting more details. I know as a club we are meeting there but everybody is welcome to join us. This will officially be the first time I have ever been off-roading, so I'm prepping the truck for it starting today! You know I'll have some goofy new gadget or doohicky for the event.

Anybody that is interested in going, please let me know and I'll keep this list up-to-date so when I find out an exact time, I can let everybody know and get all of your personal contact info. I'm giving you guys a month so that should be more then enough time to plan. It's going to be a good time, and I may even bring my Hummer grill

Old 03-01-2007, 12:54 AM
Default RE: Badlands - Attica, IN - March 25th, Sunday

Sweet...Badlands, South Dakota....Oh Wait....NEVERMIND!!!

Old 03-01-2007, 12:59 AM

ORIGINAL: HummBob

Sweet...Badlands, South Dakota....Oh Wait....NEVERMIND!!!
Does sound sweet, and D'oh! x2

Old 03-02-2007, 03:37 AM

im in... but we all knew this.. lol

Old 03-02-2007, 12:03 PM

Man...I wish this was 1 week later...I go on Vacation the first week of April.

Old 03-02-2007, 12:35 PM
Super Moderator

It's not that week though. It's the last Sunday of the month, which is a week before you go on vacation.

Old 03-02-2007, 01:00 PM

@$@#$%@#$^#$%&%^&*^&*(*%^$#!@@#$^@Q^*( &@#$^@$^@#$^ HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel much better now ...

Mike, I can't make that .. I would need Monday off due to the fact I'd have to spend a total of8-10 hours driving there and back ... I put in for it but with SuperDikk as boss .. you know the drill around here ... Any Saturday event and I'm in though!

Old 03-02-2007, 01:08 PM
Super Moderator

Dude, you live in Ohio. How can it take you THAT long to drive to the Badlands in INDIANA? That should not be more then a 4 or 5 hour drive. It's right over the border! Did you map it out yet? It only takes me 12 hours to drive from Chicago to New York for freakin' sake lol

Remember, it's not BADLANDS in South Dakota, its in Indiana lol

Old 03-02-2007, 01:24 PM

Should take roughly 4 hours one way based on what MapQuest said .. figure at least one stop on the way for some grub and fuel ... I'mright at 4.5 hours one way, then BACK. 8-10 hours TOTAL I guess I should've said .. Ahh FUUCK IT, I'll be there .. I'm so sick of not being allowed a day off I think I'll be coming down with a 24 hour case of the ***** that Monday ...

Old 03-02-2007, 01:29 PM
Super Moderator

Let me talk to the wife. Why don't you just come Saturday and spend the night at my place. I have MORE then enough room lol. Would you want to do that instead? Let me figure out how far it is from me. I'm RIGHT off I-80, literally a few miles from it, so if you are anywhere near I-80, you take it straight to my house pretty much.

Quick Reply: Badlands Park - Attica, IN - APRIL 29TH, Sunday