PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

To all of our new Moderators....

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2007, 05:30 PM
Default RE: To all of our new Moderators....

sounds like fun, i never got a major, but had plenty of teammates sit for me. of course, in our rec league, a major got you booted for the next game, and even after the on ice hostilities we typically had beers in the parking lot with the other teams. one team was sponsored by a local microbrewery, we always liked them . . . . . [sm=alcoholic.gif]

Old 08-17-2007, 05:46 PM

I have those too ...3 broken/not properly healed toes on my right foot from soccer (played equiv to your high school soccer as team cap 2 years), 2 on my left foot, 1 cracked heel from skydiving,left shoulder dislocated 8 times (first time was difficult, the other 7 very easy :/) which also was skydiving related. Bruised my entire left side ribcage and collapsed left lung partially in the same accident, permanent nerve damage in left shoulder/arm and my lower back, One cracked vertebrae, one broken collar bone, one broken nose from being mugged back in Sweden, almost severed my right pinky new years eve (pics on myspace lol) and cut up my arm in 5 different spots, this barely missing the main blood supplies (I was looking at them when they stiched me up), busted right knee probably a good candidate for surgery since it can dislocate whenever it choses, too many knee dislocations to even remember,been knocked unconcious about a half duzzin times skydiving and in fights (you think I started out this fuked up lol??) but ........... when I read that post of yours ... I was in awe ... the gang ritual type assault is horrid .. it happened to my uncle about 5 years ago and they mucked him up so bad he's no longer the same person. He was in a coma for almost 3 months .. you were lucky bro, veyr very lucky. You could've sustained serious permanent brain damage or gotten shot ....
The alcohol bit I'll give to ya .. I had my run in with the synthetic morphine myself ... and of course I openly admit I'm a pothead (please don't arrest me Jeremy) to whoever asks ... it's either that or I never sleep .. was on sleepers for years and they fukked me up to a point my short term memory extended about 3 hours .. it took me about a year and a half to get through that .. had a rough battle with depression as a result of it, then the wife and I split up ... LOL! Ironically the big evil bad pot has no adverse effects on me .. my short term memory is fine .. I sleep almost daily now ... it helps my constant muscle spasms in my back .. I've even told my general physician about it and though she wasn't exactly in an approving mindset at first .. after over 4 years she has seen how much better I sleep, less stressed I am (yeah Mike, I used to be 10 times worse), as well as other aspects of it .. she has said it appears to be working far better than the other meds I was on for it .. this includes pretty much everything from ambien to valium ... to misc nerve pills such as trazedone, adavan, etc .. while SOME of them actually worked .... I was so muckered up the following day I couldn't function at all! Please don't arrest me Jeremy LOL!

Old 08-17-2007, 05:51 PM

Z, i just realized, you're not even human. you're a fakkin' McGyver project, held together with bubble gum and newspaper . . . . . . [&:]

Old 08-17-2007, 06:14 PM

ORIGINAL: shortbus

Z, i just realized, you're not even human. you're a fakkin' McGyver project, held together with bubble gum and newspaper . . . . . . [&:]
LMAO! Nahh .. legs and arms keep just falling out of place .. I think it's time to bust out the duct tape, the gum ain't cuttin' it no more.
I could go on even further but it get's old b*tchin' about it LOL! I'm half deaf on my right ear as a result of a @#$%!@#$%!@#$!@#$ moronic @#ER%@!@#$@#$ dumbazz @#$!@#$!@#$ decision I made to skydive with what I *THOUGHT* was a not so bad ear infukktion .. well said ear infection was of course of the rather bad kind so not one, not two, but THREE jumps from 13,500 feet and excrusiating pain every time .. you fall at around 180 feet/second so the preasure changes are rapid ... being a former scuba diver I just did what we always do by equalizing .. well, third jump of the day I guess I had rammed that infection so far down my sinuses I couldn't equalize .. and at that fall rate and distance .. my right ear drum popped ... left one was damaged ... came down and got my helmet off and blood was pouring out of my ears .... If I got a dollar for every bad decision I've made in my earlier days only to watch it bite me later in life .. I'd go buy me a small country somewhere ...

Old 08-17-2007, 11:15 PM

I have been taking 2 percoset a day since june 4 1998. I want to stop and have stopped for a few weeks at a time but with my condition and the fact that I don't have a pancreas,gallbladder,kidney,and most of my intestines...it's kinda hard to live a somewhat normal life without pain meds. I also have Demerol (sp)injections that I can take when the pain gets too severe, but bieng that I take 10+ insulin injections per day I try not to take any additional shots. When I am really in a lot of pain, like after a day running around at the park with my son, instead of taking a demerol shot I have been known to grind up a perc and snort it.....work instantly and hits really hard....but I've only done that a few times...it burns like a biatch!

Old 08-18-2007, 02:46 AM

Doode, be REALLY careful doing that crap ... my wife is an ER nurse and just had a woman in her early forty's who did just that.. she ended up with her brain swelling out of her skull :/ She was brain dead within a few days :/

Old 08-18-2007, 09:23 AM

impy's been brain dead for years, so he's got nothing to worry about . . . . . . . . .

Old 08-18-2007, 09:41 AM
Super Moderator

Wholly crap guys. I was just razzin. I played Hockey and Lacrosse. Used to be able to run or skate like a mad man. Not any more. Growing up takes a while. I was ejected from a Lacrosse game, so I kicked some big guy's *** who was on the track team runnin laps for laughing at me??. Had both lacrosse teams and their track team almost in a riot over that one. Wound way too tight. Now I run a bunch looser. Pain free except my neck...broke vertebrea doing a pass in a motocross race, missed timed a jump, did a serious chinese wheelie. **** I had that one too. Got to 45th in the State. Whoopie.

Old 08-18-2007, 02:12 PM

ORIGINAL: shortbus

impy's been brain dead for years, so he's got nothing to worry about . . . . . . . . .
LMAO.....