PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Damn post whores now past

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2007, 12:08 PM
Default Damn post ****** now past

Since dennis isnt here, cant he be removed from the "top posters list"? Same goes for lawwyfe and anyone else that left with sand in their panties?

Old 08-17-2007, 12:18 PM
Default RE: Damn post ****** now past

Patrick is waiting for some dust to settle so he can do some weeding

Old 08-17-2007, 12:20 PM

dust? Like old people dust or dust like, "Damn, there sure is a lot of dust under this bed" type dust...

Old 08-17-2007, 12:31 PM

dust like, members that are post ****** over there but not posting here anymore..

Old 08-17-2007, 12:36 PM

hmmmmmmmm

gotcha Thanks limpy impy.. (hehehe sorry... sounded funny in my head.. lol)

Old 08-17-2007, 12:44 PM

wonderfullll...all I need is another nickname to catch on

Old 08-17-2007, 01:12 PM
Administrator

the thing is, i dont want to remove someone who hasnt left...obviously, dennis is gone, so he can be removed...but other than him, littledummerboy,and mark, who else are we sure is gone? i dont want anyone going to their site to cause trouble, but those of you who are over there, is lawwyfe there, or is she just busy with her real life? mostly, i dont want to remove someone thinking that they have left..i dont care if people post at both sites, but in cases like dennis and the other two, they wont be posting here anymore, unless they are trying to spam us more...

ill remove dennis and hummerboy right now, but i dont want to remove people who are posting in both places, or people who might just be taking a break.

Old 08-17-2007, 01:27 PM

what is this "other site"? Im curious to see it.

Old 08-17-2007, 01:29 PM

ORIGINAL: Patrick

the thing is, i dont want to remove someone who hasnt left...obviously, dennis is gone, so he can be removed...but other than him, littledummerboy,and mark, who else are we sure is gone? i dont want anyone going to their site to cause trouble, but those of you who are over there, is lawwyfe there, or is she just busy with her real life? mostly, i dont want to remove someone thinking that they have left..i dont care if people post at both sites, but in cases like dennis and the other two, they wont be posting here anymore, unless they are trying to spam us more...

ill remove dennis and hummerboy right now, but i dont want to remove people who are posting in both places, or people who might just be taking a break.
OH SNAP!.... I just caught that!

Old 08-17-2007, 01:30 PM
Super Moderator

Well, even though LittleHummerBoy made that site, I doon't think he technically quit this one did he?

I CAN'T QUIT YOU (mike)

Quick Reply: Damn post whores now past