PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

2007 NJ speeding ticket rally hoax email....

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2007, 04:28 PM
Super Moderator
Default 2007 NJ speeding ticket rally hoax email....

It's time for our annual speeding ticket ralley hoax email. I just got 3 in 45 minutes.

It's been going around since the early 2000's.... in every state.... FOP, PBA, On the Job... everyone ticketed.... EVERYONE!!!!!!

Yeah right..... http://urbanlegends.about.com/librar...ket_frenzy.htm

The sad thing is.... part of it is true... which is why people eat it up every year... ticket prices did go up this year....

Email reads....

[blockquote]
WARNING! [/align]No Matter what card you are carrying, including a Family Card (PBA),you will be ticketed!!!!

NJ is starting up a 30 day speeding ticket rally.[/align]
The news is that every trooper, assigned to this, has to hand out 1 ticket every 10 to 20 minutes!
They will be focusing in and around this area so watch out.

Here's what a New Jersey State trooper sent:
[/align]

Starting today... the state estimates that 9 million dollars will be generated in speeding tickets. 1 million will go to pay state troopers' overtime. There will 50 state troopers on duty at all times patrolling the 10 main intersections and highways. They are the following:
** Garden State Parkway north and south ** (SOUTH BOUND TRAINING NEW TROOPERS FROM TOMS RIVER TO ATLANTIC CITY)
Atlantic City Expressway both directions
I-295 north and south
I-95 (Jersey Turnpike) north and south
I-80 east and west

I-287 north and south
I-78 east and west
I-195 east and west (TRAINING NEW TROOPERS)
I-280 east and west
Route 130 north and south

I'm warning everyone now that 5 mph above the limit can justify a ticket and every state trooper is supposed to pull a car over, and write a ticket, every 10 to 20 minutes.
They have issued 30 bran d new unmarked Crown Victoria cruisers with back windows are blacked out.
It's up to you how fast you are going when they clock you.

101.5 FM confirmed all of this. So be safe and don't forget speeding tickets are on you.
[/align]We'vebeen warned.[/align]Wait! It gets better. Check out THIS coincidence:[/align]Driving Ticket fine increase in NJ.
Starting on August 12, the price of a ticket for violation of NJ Law 39:3-29
(failure to show your driver's license, registration, or insurance card at the time you are stopped) is going from $44.00 to $173.00. Please make sure your vehicles have the proper documents in them. If you jump in the car to run to the store and forget your wallet with your license in it and you are stopped.... Oh well... you just spent $173. And the fine for not having all three documents is $519!!! Speeding ticket can be from $135. To $2500. And a loss of licenses.

Forward to people in NJ, and let them know of this change.
[/align]And be careful, the fine for hand held cell phone use while driving will be going up to $180.00. Plus points!!!![/align]

[/blockquote]

Old 08-30-2007, 08:15 PM
Default RE: 2007 NJ speeding ticket rally hoax email....

They can't ticket me...I know shorty...trust me he's got pull. They're even begging him to just post at other sites...HE BE ONE POPULAR ****!!!!!!

Old 08-30-2007, 08:33 PM
Default RE: 2007 NJ speeding ticket rally hoax email....

and i also have a friend at the CHP . . .