PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hummer = Ticket

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2006, 10:47 PM
Default Hummer = Ticket

So I just got a ticket for running a red light. It was in a row of lights and the cop said "if you are going the speed limit, you will get a green at all of them. But you got stopped at the last one." Great...didja think what happens when there is a slow car in front of me going 10 under the speed limit??!?! So it had just turned yellow when i got to the start of the intersection. She said they are yellow for 4 seconds so that must have been pretty red. She then ran my info, came back and gave me a ticket for 3 points and $105 and tells me....
If you were driving a small car, I wouldnt have noticed but since you're driving a giant white box I have to write you up.
Moral of the story...drive faster??? [sm=wtf.gif]
[sm=boosign.gif]

Old 09-21-2006, 10:50 PM
Default RE: Hummer = Ticket

She was just a Hummer hater!![:@]

Old 09-21-2006, 10:52 PM

Sounds to me like she is a leaf licker trying to make herself feel better.Name:  duel-1.gif
Views: 22
Size:  4.2 KB

Old 09-21-2006, 10:58 PM

Pay the ticket and fight the points.[:'(]

Old 09-21-2006, 11:01 PM

Was she cute?

Old 09-21-2006, 11:03 PM
ZOO

Don't settle for the ticket if your H3 was across the white line at the time the light turned red you cannot get a ticket. Get yourself a lawyer and you should be good to go.

Old 09-21-2006, 11:03 PM

ORIGINAL: Ghostrider

So I just got a ticket for running a red light. It was in a row of lights and the cop said "if you are going the speed limit, you will get a green at all of them. But you got stopped at the last one." Great...didja think what happens when there is a slow car in front of me going 10 under the speed limit??!?! So it had just turned yellow when i got to the start of the intersection. She said they are yellow for 4 seconds so that must have been pretty red. She then ran my info, came back and gave me a ticket for 3 points and $105 and tells me....
ORIGINAL: stupid ho

If you were driving a small car, I wouldnt have noticed but since you're driving a giant white box I have to write you up.
Moral of the story...drive faster??? [sm=wtf.gif]
[sm=boosign.gif]
Take it to court, I honestly don't think that will hold up to the full fine. On account that you were in the intersection and got caught going at a low speed and would have been stuck in the intersection, blocking traffic if you were to stop dead in your tracks.

By the way, I clicked on this thread thinking that I was going to see a ticket for "ghost riding the whip"
video for those that don't know what that is: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ynOvRzYdSLs

Old 09-21-2006, 11:08 PM

I think I should get this plate:

http://sosntsl01.sos.state.mi.us/pla...o&hndCap=false

Already have this one on the track ready '03 Z06 vette..

Old 09-21-2006, 11:27 PM

ORIGINAL: CerberusSVT

By the way, I clicked on this thread thinking that I was going to see a ticket for "ghost riding the whip"
video for those that don't know what that is: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ynOvRzYdSLs
haha... ghost riding... muddy hummer.... WOAH I've got an idea!![sm=signs007.gif]

Old 09-21-2006, 11:31 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

Was she cute?
I tried to work my man-gina but the 2 other police cars that boxed me in in a burger king parking lot in the student ghetto were full of dudes and totally ruining my game.

Quick Reply: Hummer = Ticket