PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Speeding ticket in H3

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2006, 12:00 AM
Default Speeding ticket in H3

What a joke. I am coming home tonight and i get a speeding ticket in my h3. the cop claims i was doing 51 in a 30 and i had it up to 58. what a joke!!! He pulled me over because I have a yellow H3. I have 33" super swamper boggers. I tried to explain to him that for me to be going that fast with these tires is rediculous on that road. He said he heard me coming. Of course you did!!! They are mud tires and he said he "smelled the rubber." Of course he did due to the tread. He had it in for me. Bummer so now I have to appear in court. The funny thing is when I got these tires I said I would never get a speeding ticket. [:@]

[IMG][/IMG]

Old 11-20-2006, 12:34 AM
Default RE: Speeding ticket in H3

What an *****, a week ago I got pulled over for going 85 in a 55. i'm not used to how the H3 feels like your not even going as fast as the speedometer shows, in my Sport trac i could tell i was going 75 when the tires would start to vibrate but anyways it turned out that we were in the same academy for the Sheriff's Office so i got luck and didn't get a ticket.

Nice ride[sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 11-20-2006, 02:28 AM

I think everybody I know who has done anything to a hummer also has a ticket.

*cough*..jackasses..*cough*

They can smell us coming from a mile away..apparantly.

I have been mostly shocked in the treatment to the driver..saying things like "if you didnt drive such a big truck I wouldnt have pulled you over" (as they said to me) or in your case something as stupid and unrelated as smelling rubber..??

Old 11-20-2006, 11:26 AM

I got one coming off a off ramp doing about 10 mile he pulled me over 50 ft from there saying i was going 85 in a 65 i had a witness
HE SAID I WAS GOING 85 IN A 65 NOW I'M DOING 0
He was a loser all 4ft of him i thought state police are 6 ft

IT PAYS TO HAVE TWO AUNTS IN A COURTHOUSE

THEY ARE ALL CALLED TRAFFIC POLICE THEY ARE TO SCARED TO GO TO A ROBBERY THEY SHOW UP A HOUR LATER LOSERS

Old 11-20-2006, 12:10 PM

I wonder if these Barney Phife wannabes would be so quick to give a ticket or harrass if you were driving an old Ford Bronco or K5 Blazer with a lift kit and mudders?..I think not!..********!

Name:  image005.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  13.3 KB

Old 11-20-2006, 12:16 PM

You might have been a victim of a crappy radar unit. (Not saying the cop wasn't a numbskull too)

Heres a little experience I had back in 87 or so.

I was driving 45 mph one night becasue it was rainning so hard I didn't want to go any faster. I had just looked down to make sure I wasn't going any faster than that (it was a 55 mph zone) and saw the cops overheads come on up ahead. When he light 'em up I was only about 30 yards away from him. I pulled over right away (I was the only car on the road so I figured I'd either get out of his way, or it was me he wanted), and ended up parked directly across the roadway from him. He pulled a U turn to get in behind me from where he was parked. Him and his partner said they clocked me at 68 mph. I kept my cool and explained that there was no way I was going 68, hell... I was having trouble seeing where I was going at 45!!! I also explained that there would be no way for me to stop right next to him at the distance he truned on his lights, if I was in fact going 68 when he light them up. They gave me the ticket anyway.. and I told my wife (then girlfriend) that I was going to "serve time" for the amount of the ticket. There was no way I was going to pay ( money) for something I didn't do.

But unfortunatly, about 20 minutes after those guys left us, they pulled over a drunk driver. They arrested the drunk, and put him in the back seat while they finished up their report, and waited to have his car towed. Then a drunk driving a semi plowed into both cars and they were killed. Oh, except for the drunks, the one driving the semi, and the one in the back seat of the cop car.. they both lived. [:@] anyway.. I went to court, and they called me up and told me the ticket was dismissed because the cops were killed, so there were no witness' to the offense.

[&:] It is a crazy world.

Old 11-20-2006, 12:22 PM

WOW

Old 11-20-2006, 12:27 PM

That my friend is what is called Poetic justice..

Now I don't wish that on anyone..but you gotta wonder.

Old 11-20-2006, 12:36 PM

I've been pulled over too, 69 in a 45. Was coming home from picking the pooches up at the kennel, had been on the road for nearly 2 hours, had a hell of a migraine, was operating on a 122 hour work week, with little sleep ... I could go on. The cop was at first a real ***, when he approached the hummer, the dogs went crazy!! You'd thought they wanted to rip his throat out - he asked for my license and insurance. I could not find my license!! I just knew he was gonna give me hell! He eventually let me go - I couldn't believe it. I do think that I was pulled over because of the hummer, there's no other explaination. I was only going with the flow of the traffic!

We just stick out in our fabulous rides, we can't help it - some cops are just hummer haters! [sm=boohoo.gif]

Old 11-20-2006, 12:49 PM

A few months ago I was moving from Alaska to Cheyenne WY and I was stopping by New England first. I did 95-105 all the way through Canada and 75-90 through the USA, when I get to St Paul the speed limit dropped to 55... I got a ticket for doing 67 in a 55. That was the only ticked for speeding across North America. I figured it was a small price to pay over all.

Quick Reply: Speeding ticket in H3