PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Speeding ticket in H3

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2006, 04:30 AM
Default RE: Speeding ticket in H3

Well, if it makes any of you feel better, any ticket you can talk your way out of for speeding I am screwed because I have a CDL and that means I am a "professional" driver at all times.

Old 11-21-2006, 10:34 AM

Contribute to or get one of these decals..they will save you a lot of hassles from John Q Law

Old 11-21-2006, 11:03 AM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

Contribute to or get one of these decals..they will save you a lot of hassles from John Q Law

There ain't no way I'd put that crap on my truck! It's a bunch of BS anyways ... the law doesn't apply to us like it does folks with influence/money or cops ... f*ck em, I ain't contributing one red cent to em ... </OPINION> LOL!

Old 11-21-2006, 11:35 AM

For all that might come to Germany some time.....just got these pix from a Friend in Ramstein
That's what the newest Radar Speed Traps look like [:@]

[IMG]local://upfiles/140/FF50B840C0114BED9CF2B71172F4A746.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/140/DDEE1048863D42479D7CEEBE262F92FB.jpg[/IMG]

Old 11-21-2006, 11:51 AM

I'm guessing the punishment for disabling one of those devices is somewhere in the neighborhood of ten to twenty in a maximum security pen ...

Old 11-21-2006, 12:45 PM

ORIGINAL: ZYNE

ORIGINAL: Dennis

There ain't no way I'd put that crap on my truck! It's a bunch of BS anyways ... the law doesn't apply to us like it does folks with influence/money or cops ... f*ck em, I ain't contributing one red cent to em ... </OPINION> LOL!
Ain't saying you gotta agree with it..but a little wolf bane may save you a $200 ticket....Can't fight em, join em

Old 11-21-2006, 01:14 PM

I got a ticket for running a red light in my H3 another car followed behind me, but he pulled me over !!!!!

Old 11-21-2006, 01:49 PM

Ugh, hell no, I'd rather take the ticket ... and fight it in court if it was yet another BS ticket. I got one for doing 71 in a 65 zone a few years back, WTF!?!?!?!?!?!!!!

Old 11-21-2006, 05:31 PM

The following 15 Police Comments were taken off of actual police car videos around the country:

#15 "Relax; the handcuffs are tight because they're new. They'll stretch out after you wear them awhile."

#14 "Take your hands off the car, or I'll make your birth certificate a worthless document."

#13 "If you run, you'll only go to jail tired."

#12 "Can you run faster than 1200 feet per second? In case you didn't know, that is the average speed of a 9mm bullet fired from
my gun."

#11 "So you don't know how fast you were going. I guess that means I can write anything I want on the ticket, huh?"

#10 "Yes, Sir, you can talk to the shift supervisor, but I don't think it will help. Oh ... Did I mention that I am the shift supervisor?"

#9 "Warning! You want a warning? O.K., I'm warning you not to do that again or I'll give you another ticket."

#8 "The answer to this last question will determine whether you are drunk or not. Was Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?"

#7 "Fair? You want me to be fair? Listen, fair is a place where you go to ride on rides, eat cotton candy, and step in monkey DOO."

#6 "Yeah, we have a quota. Two more tickets and my wife gets a toaster oven."

#5 "In God we trust, all others we run through NCIC."

#4 "Just how big were those two beers?"

#3 "No sir we don't have quotas anymore. We used to have quotas bu t now we're allowed to write as many tickets as we want."

#2 "I'm glad to hear the Chief of Police is a good personal friend of yours. At least you know someone who can post your bail."

And................... THE BEST ONE !!!!!!!

#1 "you didn't think we give pretty women tickets? ... You're right, we don't. .. Sign here.

Old 11-21-2006, 06:10 PM

The best line I ever heard was after a race. I was in my grand national and my frioend was in his supra...I beat him badly and we flew past a cop in the middle of the run, the cop of course stopped the first car he came to, my friend in his supra. Cop walked up to the car and said you were going 90 in a 55, and you were street racing. My friend said officer I lost the race why not go after the guy that beat me and was going alot faster than me. Officer said ....hmm....ok ...here's a ticket for speeding, heres a ticket for street racing and heres a mandatory court appearance for bieng a loser

Quick Reply: Speeding ticket in H3