PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Member--hopefully new Hummer owner

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2006, 11:35 PM
Default New Member--hopefully new Hummer owner

Hey gang,

I've been in the marker for my first Hummer for the last month. Having some issues selling my truck, as I'm a little upside down in the loan. [:@] I've asked the hubby to handle the deal for me. Car salespeople stress me out. [:'(]

My ultimate vehicle would be either an H2 or H3, BLACK with the leather and towing packages and a sunroof. I do search and rescue with my dogs and I'm looking for a good vehicle that can go anywhere and look great doing it.

I bought a chocolate cake at WalMart today and I couldn't resist the theme. Check it out!
[IMG][/IMG]

If anyone has any suggestions for dealerships in the Midwest, let me know. I'm in Indiana, but willing to travel for a good deal!

Thanks,

Danielle

[IMG]local://upfiles/469/CEC186B71F14402282DF391DFD0DC90D.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-26-2006, 11:59 PM
Default RE: New Member--hopefully new Hummer owner

ORIGINAL: dapembroidery

If anyone has any suggestions for dealerships in the Midwest, let me know. I'm in Indiana, but willing to travel for a good deal!

Thanks,

Danielle

[IMG]local://upfiles/469/CEC186B71F14402282DF391DFD0DC90D.jpg[/IMG]
I can recommend a dealer in Little Rock, Arkansas (actually Benton) Called Landers Hummer, they usually have around a 150 H3s in stock to choose from...I got mine at Invoice...They will pick you up from the airport if need be..I was telling someone else here that a majority of their business is from out of state..I worked my whole deal over the phone with them with no cash crossing hands. I drove 380 miles to pickup exactly what I wanted in equip and options, and at exactly the price we worked out, Period!..Very happy.
Call if you're interested...Call Rachael Buck..800-896-5263..Tell her that Dennis from Oklahoma City sent you..She will hook you up.

Old 03-27-2006, 09:41 AM

Welcome go for the H2 sut

Old 03-27-2006, 12:20 PM

Hey Dennis, just curious---what is the invoice cost?

I was looking at a loaded H3 for about 33k, with the GMS discount. Is that a good price?

Does Landers Hummer have a website? If I call that gal, I'm surely tell her you sent me.

Thanks,

Danielle

Old 03-27-2006, 12:39 PM

I was looking at a loaded H3 for about 33k, with the GMS discount. Is that a good price?

Does Landers Hummer have a website? If I call that gal, I'm surely tell her you sent me.

Thanks,

Danielle
Hi again..

I got the; Adventure package, Chrome appearance package, Chrome Hood handles, Chrome tubular side steps, Chrome fuel door cover, 6CD/XM/Monsoon sound system, Trailer/tow package, Spare tire cover, Cloth seats, No sunroof (hate those things, always a problem with them)No documentaion fee.. and a full tank of gas for $32,500. OTD

LANDERS HUMMER

Old 03-27-2006, 01:23 PM

WOW Dennis! I may have to call you in to work a deal for me! Did you do some sweet talking or what to get that price??
At my local dealer Lockhart Hummer, they said they wanted to move on an H2 that had been on their lot for 3 months and they knocked a whooping 2k off the price. Booooo Hissssssss!

I checked out the website for Landers. Looks like they have a nice inventory. My husband does some long distance hauling for FEMA so it shouldn't be a problem to get down there and pick up a new H3!!!

ROADTRIP!!

Thanks again! I'll keep you updated on what I get.

Danielle
Guess I better join the club with my current vehicle details....
04 Chevy Silverado extended cab.
00 Pontiac Firebird WS6--SWEET! This is going bye bye for my H3!
06 Chevy Kodiac

Old 03-27-2006, 01:28 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

Thanks,

Danielle
Hi again..

I got the; Adventure package, Chrome appearance package, Chrome Hood handles, Chrome tubular side steps, Chrome fuel door cover, 6CD/XM/Monsoon sound system, Trailer/tow package, Spare tire cover, Cloth seats, No sunroof (hate those things, always a problem with them)No documentaion fee.. and a full tank of gas for $32,500. OTD

LANDERS HUMMER

YOU CHEAPO NOT LEATHER NO MOONROOF HAD THEM FOR 15 YEARS NOW NEVER GET A TRUCK WITH OUT ONE. I WAS NO FAN OF LEATHER BUT THE POWER SEAT MADE A DIFFERANCE TO SEE PEOPLE TOLD ME ONCE I HAVE IT I LOVE IT IS TRUE .THE STANG HAS THEM BUT I HAD NO CHOICE BUT ON A SUV I THINK THAT'S ALL I GET AGAIN THEN THERE NICE AND WARM IN THE WINTER.

Old 03-27-2006, 01:29 PM

WOW Dennis! I may have to call you in to work a deal for me! Did you do some sweet talking or what to get that price??
You bet! We can do a three way. (for Shorty...[sm=nothatway.gif])

Yeah, my local dealer made a simular offer..BIG DEAL!!..They Make it sound like they're really doing you a favor...HA!

Good luck..Just give them a call and see what happens..They are really honest nice folks to work with...I can say that because I'm a hard-*** to deal with.

Old 03-27-2006, 01:33 PM

At my local dealer Lockhart Hummer, they said they wanted to move on an H2 that had been on their lot for 3 months and they knocked a whooping 2k off the price. Booooo Hissssssss!

I checked out the website for Landers. Looks like they have a nice inventory. My husband does some long distance hauling for FEMA so it shouldn't be a problem to get down there and pick up a new H3!!!

ROADTRIP!!

Thanks again! I'll keep you updated on what I get.

Danielle
Guess I better join the club with my current vehicle details....
04 Chevy Silverado extended cab.
00 Pontiac Firebird WS6--SWEET! This is going bye bye for my H3!
06 Chevy Kodiac
i think he shares his detailing tips with the dealership, i've never seen a cleaner engine.

Old 03-27-2006, 01:39 PM

ORIGINAL: dilo2001gt

YOU CHEAPO NOT LEATHER NO MOONROOF HAD THEM FOR 15 YEARS NOW NEVER GET A TRUCK WITH OUT ONE. I WAS NO FAN OF LEATHER BUT THE POWER SEAT MADE A DIFFERANCE TO SEE PEOPLE TOLD ME ONCE I HAVE IT I LOVE IT IS TRUE .THE STANG HAS THEM BUT I HAD NO CHOICE BUT ON A SUV I THINK THAT'S ALL I GET AGAIN THEN THERE NICE AND WARM IN THE WINTER.
Yo Mama!...I've had sunroofs in Land Rovers and Mercedes...I hate them!!!! Either they eventually leak, wind noise open or closed or they f--king just break! I hate them!!!...Whew! I feel better now...[sm=smokin.gif]

Leather seats also Suck!!...Caring for them is my issue (leather cleaner and conditioners, cracking, discoloring, etc., you name it)..I don't need heated ones either, cuz I pack enough of my own heat.[sm=smiley2.gif]

Quick Reply: New Member--hopefully new Hummer owner