Hummer H3 For the Hummer driver who wants the rugged look and off road capabilities of the Hummer, but in a smaller size and with a more fuel economy friendly engine.

Please need immediate help!

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2020, 06:36 PM
NFS

Originally Posted by hummerz
No, the fuel pump was still good, yet you allowed your mechanic to throw a part at it, and now your H3 is nothing more than a lawn ornament.
Take a look back at ALL of your previous posts, hopefully you can learn something, and find a new mechanic.
again that is a different mechanic .... and again the fuel pressure was low which would cause a start problem when the weather is cold . Now we are dealing with another problem that they are trying to figure out. They said it might be the after market remote start/security system

Old 01-19-2020, 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by NFS
again that is a different mechanic .... and again the fuel pressure was low which would cause a start problem when the weather is cold . Now we are dealing with another problem that they are trying to figure out. They said it might be the after market remote start/security system
"Again"? Fuel pressure is not affected when the weather is cold. Seriously though, how cold does it get in Florida?
I know my fuel pressure has been good to -30°, still started and drove without a problem.
You have electrical issues and you need a mechanic that can eliminate the aftermarket mods, and restore to oem.
LIVE AND LEARN!

Let your mechanic know to start here:

Originally Posted by NFS
Hello I have 2007 hummer h3
1-pass lock disabled
2-tuned from super module.
3-after marker remote state
4- security system

Old 01-19-2020, 07:26 PM
NFS

Originally Posted by hummerz
"Again"? Fuel pressure is not affected when the weather is cold. Seriously though, how cold does it get in Florida?
I know my fuel pressure has been good to -30°, still started and drove without a problem.
You have electrical issues and you need a mechanic that can eliminate the aftermarket mods, and restore to oem.
LIVE AND LEARN!

Let your mechanic know to start here:
i an trying to live and learn I am don’t know alor car so when the mechanic said that I said okay let’s do the pump he have an electrical guy now working on it he is trying to take off the security system and believe it’s what causing the issue . The car really don’t have that much mods just intake and exhaust it’s tuned with super module for better fuel efficiency and pass lock disable and that’s it... i just don’t get how it started all the sudden